Noad

Frequently asked questions.

Is HTML code available on the forum? I mean, isn't it restricted?

If for example I want to make a floating image, am I able to make it?

15 minutes ago, Diano said:

Is HTML code available on the forum? I mean, isn't it restricted?

If for example I want to make a floating image, am I able to make it?

Raw HTML has never been allowed. You can drag/drop images into the Post window or use the "Insert other media" button at the bottom right.

Only certain image hosts are allowed, so just use imgur for general images or hotlink from bulbo

1 hour ago, Kyu said:

zYaxqth.png

Such a tease, would be cool if Sinnoh rolled in by august  :P

2 minutes ago, Kyu said:

Raw HTML has never been allowed. You can drag/drop images into the Post window or use the "Insert other media" button at the bottom right.

Only certain image hosts are allowed, so just use imgur for general images or hotlink from bulbo

I see. I have to make a .gif picture.

Thank you.

Just now, jstory said:

Such a tease, would be cool if Sinnoh rolled in by august  :P

Why would sinnoh be added when they're working on unova?

1 minute ago, notmudkip0 said:

Why would sinnoh be added when they're working on unova?

In the devblog I thought just the PTS was on Unova and they were working on Gen 4 and 5? Sorry for misunderstanding.

20 minutes ago, KyogresHideout said:

I just started today and I set my account language to english but for some reason all the battles are in spanish. Can someone help me fix this?

By chance is the ROM you're using in Spanish?

Can someone tell me whats the name of the file that lows the size of pokemon sprites?

Edited by soyhector

7 hours ago, Randyoe said:

Some way to play PTS or it's not for everybody yet?

They are only available for a short duration of time (for a weekend or so). Last one was on 1st April iirc.

You need to download the PTS client when it next comes online, in order to play it. They make a separate bug report and PTS section when the PTS is online so you can't possibly miss it. Next one might take a while as they are transitioning from GBA to 3DS graphics and gameplay.

Currently trying to play the game. I have the client downloaded and am sitting at the opening screen. It says I need to at least have Fire Red downloaded, But I can't seem to find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2 hours ago, Oncay said:

Currently trying to play the game. I have the client downloaded and am sitting at the opening screen. It says I need to at least have Fire Red downloaded, But I can't seem to find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You are supposed to obtain the ROMs yourself. They(no one on these forums) won't tell you how to obtain it (copyrighted material)

You need a firered ROM (to get started) and an emerald rom to play the complete version of the game as of now. Heartgold OR soulsilver for certain graphical enhancement and follower Pokémon. All I'm gonna say is when no one helps you, Google is your best friend.

Are we able to get more than 1 Master Ball by winning the Pokemon lottery in Hoenn like in Pokemon R/S/E?

Also, why the Master Balls are available in PokeMMO if the legendary pokemon aren't implemented?

37 minutes ago, xConan said:

Are we able to get more than 1 Master Ball by winning the Pokemon lottery in Hoenn like in Pokemon R/S/E?

Also, why the Master Balls are available in PokeMMO if the legendary pokemon aren't implemented?

Nah, only the pokemon you get through story. However because there is Kanto & Hoenn you can get 2 Masterballs should you do both storylines.

2 minutes ago, Parke said:

Nah, only the pokemon you get through story. However because there is Kanto & Hoenn you can get 2 Masterballs should you do both storylines.

Oh, so, I can have a Master Ball in Kanto and in Hoenn.

That's nice to know. Thank you, Parke.

Is there a way to find informations about the next update for new users? 

I heard about Unova, about the tests, but I don't know where I can find official informations. 

Just now, xConan said:

Is there a way to find informations about the next update for new users? 

I heard about Unova, about the tests, but I don't know where I can find official informations. 

recently we got pts server about unova for 3 days to test and trying stuff, next update, if you mean when another pts i think in future we gonna get another

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

recently we got pts server about unova for 3 days to test and trying stuff, next update, if you mean when another pts i think in future we gonna get another

Yes, we talked about it. But is there any informations about the past tests? (like the old systems, ... )

I'm curious about the past of PokeMMO. 

Is the "donator status" really useful to find a wild shiny pokemon? 

I want to donate but I want to know if it's useful.