Sign in to follow this  
Noad

Frequently asked questions.

Which Berry gives most Berry Powder?

I searched on the guides and couldn't find a answer.

Edited by Orlandu

Question for Orgas , It's possible to give an shyni gift pokemon résult by an event to a friend ?

If i want to gift my shyni pkm gain to an event at to a friend and if i ask a GM to do ? .

Sorry for my bad English :)

IGN : Razmoket .

13 hours ago, Python666 said:

Question for Orgas , It's possible to give an shyni gift pokemon résult by an event to a friend ?

If i want to gift my shyni pkm gain to an event at to a friend and if i ask a GM to do ? .

They can do it but I don't know if they will do it.

Contact them.

14 hours ago, Python666 said:

Shiny gift Pokémon(only available to official tourney winners) can't be traded. And staff won't trade them for you.

You can trade your(non gift ribbon) shiny pokemon to whoever you want.

1 hour ago, DigitalEX said:

They will add new regions in the future?

Yes, but they are currently focused on improving existing content.

So I'm kinda new to pokemmo. I just beat the E4 and I wanted to get into the competitive aspect of the game. The problem is, I honestly don't understand how. What exactly do I do to battle other players? are there level/pokemon type requirements? is there a guide that introduces every basic feature of the competition aspect of the game? I mean like what buttons to press to start battling, not how to EV train or build a team or any of that stuff.

11 hours ago, moewolf said:

So I'm kinda new to pokemmo. I just beat the E4 and I wanted to get into the competitive aspect of the game. The problem is, I honestly don't understand how. What exactly do I do to battle other players? are there level/pokemon type requirements? is there a guide that introduces every basic feature of the competition aspect of the game? I mean like what buttons to press to start battling, not how to EV train or build a team or any of that stuff.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/26-guide-tavern/  have fun

I'll give you a TL;DR

PokeMMO's competitive battles are played at lv 50. This means you need at least level 50 Pokemon to start a battle, however every over level 50 Pokemon will be scaled as they were 50 (with their base stats, EVs and IVs). There are no type-requirements, only competitive clauses (can't link thread cuz phone but the competitive clauses are in comp. alley). Easiest way to battle people is the matchmaking feature in the bottom right of your in game window (has a master ball icon).

Edited by OrangeManiac

33 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I'll give you a TL;DR

PokeMMO's competitive battles are played at lv 50. This means you need at least level 50 Pokemon to start a battle, however every over level 50 Pokemon will be scaled as they were 50 (with their base stats, EVs and IVs). There are no type-requirements, only competitive clauses (can't link thread cuz phone but the competitive clauses are in comp. alley). Easiest way to battle people is the matchmaking feature in the bottom right of your in game window (has a master ball icon).

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/23-competition-alley/
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/35-competitive-assistance/

That guides link, what Maniac said, and these should help. I also recommend going on Pokemon Showdown and practicing tiers. If you don't know what tier's are they are the rank and file some people in a chat forum dictated pokemon be fought at to make things fair. Pokemmo has these own tier's (as this is gen 3 and the rest of the world will Soontm be gen 6? 7? idk I'm kinda drunk while typing this) basically going starting out in comp is a lot of reading and math, but once you know it nothing really changes but people's opinion on what is good. 

Edited by lillyfly
this link is better, https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/53980-useful-links-for-competitive-play/

On 31/10/2016 at 7:51 AM, LegendP said:

no se pa q es esta wea pero vale pa puro pico su juego :D

You're supposed to provide English translation to your posts

Can the pokemon as shown in the cycles on pokemmocycle.com stil be caught in the "Altering Cave"?

Shuckle should have a catchrate between 8% and 10% in Cycle 1, 2 & 5(depending on the cycle). But I never seen 1. Spending hours there starting to think that the catchrates changed.

Anyone got an idea if it's just bad luck or that it's changed?

3 hours ago, Heineken88 said:

Can the pokemon as shown in the cycles on pokemmocycle.com stil be caught in the "Altering Cave"?

Shuckle should have a catchrate between 8% and 10% in Cycle 1, 2 & 5(depending on the cycle). But I never seen 1. Spending hours there starting to think that the catchrates changed.

Anyone got an idea if it's just bad luck or that it's changed?

I think they are still the same, but haven't been there for a while 

It could be that the cycles don't apply to the altering cave of Hoenn, but I guess you were in Kanto and the other pkmn appeared as listed in the cycle?

3 minutes ago, Kemaro said:

Can you find by any means other than fossil, and/or breed kabuto/kabutops?

You can get fossils (in both regions) by using thief on a graveler or Geodude you got from using rock smash on a rock. If you don't want to use thief you can just catch the pokemon. It is not guranteed for every graveler/geodude to have a fossil,  you can also get hardstones/everstone or in a ot of cases nothing. In Kanto you can get the fossils for Aerodactyl/Omanyte and Kabuto where as in Hoenn you can get Anorith and Lileep.

1 minute ago, Kurodashi said:

You can get fossils (in both regions) by using thief on a graveler or Geodude you got from using rock smash on a rock. If you don't want to use thief you can just catch the pokemon. It is not guranteed for every graveler/geodude to have a fossil,  you can also get hardstones/everstone or in a ot of cases nothing. In Kanto you can get the fossils for Aerodactyl/Omanyte and Kabuto where as in Hoenn you can get Anorith and Lileep.

Thank you, but as I stated 'by means other than fossils', since it looks like fossils make the pokemon unbreedable with the gift ribbon.

5 minutes ago, Kemaro said:

Thank you, but as I stated 'by means other than fossils', since it looks like fossils make the pokemon unbreedable with the gift ribbon.

oh no no the only fossils that are not breedable and tradeable are those you obtain through storyline, every fosil you can buy on the gtl or find from wild pokemons will be breedable.

Just now, Kurodashi said:

oh no no the only fossils that are not breedable and tradeable are those you obtain through storyline, every fosil you can buy on the gtl or find from wild pokemons will be breedable.

That's great news, thank you.