Sign in to follow this  
Noad

Frequently asked questions.

59 minutes ago, macho245 said:

Can i change my name? 

In game you can but not on the forums. 

If you want to change your in game name you have to buy a ticket in the gift shop.

I was wondering how long a wait is required to be able to register for another account or while the message is appearing because i told my older brother and his girlfriend about this game just recently and they registered but my younger brother also wanted to play but it tells him that he cannot register and to try again later but i think it's been near 24 hours almost now so i was wondering about how long would he have to wait?

Are you able to fight red in the Cerulean Cave? I recently just beat E4 and I want to fight him if it's possible.

5 hours ago, Ursling said:

Are you able to fight red in the Cerulean Cave? I recently just beat E4 and I want to fight him if it's possible.

You ARE red in this game. Beat e4 again after finishing sevii island quests to enter cerulean cave. You can find mewtwo in cerulean cave though at a very low encounter rate. Need to fight other trainers to keep its possession. Lose and it gets transferred to the winner. Log out and it will be released to the wild again.

11 hours ago, Serenes said:

I was wondering how long a wait is required to be able to register for another account or while the message is appearing because i told my older brother and his girlfriend about this game just recently and they registered but my younger brother also wanted to play but it tells him that he cannot register and to try again later but i think it's been near 24 hours almost now so i was wondering about how long would he have to wait?

It should work again now.

On 7/16/2016 at 1:51 AM, Bishav said:

Imagine the horror of encountering more than one shiny in a horde. 

They need to preserve the grind in encountering various Pokémon multiple times in order to catch them.

dont have too

hqdefault.jpg

any chance no matter how small when given a infinite number of attempts will eventually happen.

31 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

dont have too

hqdefault.jpg

any chance no matter how small when given a infinite number of attempts will eventually happen.

That's what I meant by horror. 

The second part of my post wasn't about shinies. 

Okay, so I hadn't played in about a month or so, and I just got back on today and updated.  Now, my controller will not function within the game no matter what I do.  I'm using an XBOX 360 controller that is working perfectly outside of pokeMMO, but when I go to the in-game settings to set the controls, the game won't recognize any inputs from my controller.  Is this a common issue, or is there something wrong with my client after the update?  Thanks for any help.

Do the black and white flutes work? I had read a post that said they didn't, but the post was at least a year old, and I'm not sure if that's still up-to-date.

Also, how does the linking system work? I linked with a friend but our double battles are still seperate.

6 hours ago, Mohl said:

Do the black and white flutes work? I had read a post that said they didn't, but the post was at least a year old, and I'm not sure if that's still up-to-date.

Also, how does the linking system work? I linked with a friend but our double battles are still seperate.

Flutes dont work

Linking only works for coop battle in the battle frontier (and pokemon contest)

On 27/08/2016 at 5:42 AM, Thorvirdh said:

Hi

Where can i find a list of trainers in Hoenn with a lot of money?

Hello, i was trying to switch the hidden power type at pokemon tower, i needed to switch from poison to grass, all it needed to do was to lower sp.def/def/attack by one point (i dont remmember which one), instead, the npc reduced almost every IV for it to work, is it like that or i did something wrong? because i have a poke 5x31 and attack 9, my desired hidden power is at 8 attack, will the npc explode another pokemon?

8 hours ago, MetalWyvern said:

Hello, i was trying to switch the hidden power type at pokemon tower, i needed to switch from poison to grass, all it needed to do was to lower sp.def/def/attack by one point (i dont remmember which one), instead, the npc reduced almost every IV for it to work, is it like that or i did something wrong? because i have a poke 5x31 and attack 9, my desired hidden power is at 8 attack, will the npc explode another pokemon?

Yes, he might screw another pokemon as the hidden power changer guy is kind of a gamble. 

This is directly from the change log.

Hidden Power typing is now changeable.

• Hidden Power adjustments allow players to arbitrarily decide a party member's Hidden Power, for a fee of 0-5 IVs (from each stat), a small amount of money, and a surgical tool.

1 hour ago, Bishav said:

Yes, he might screw another pokemon as the hidden power changer guy is kind of a gamble. 

This is directly from the change log.

Hidden Power typing is now changeable.

• Hidden Power adjustments allow players to arbitrarily decide a party member's Hidden Power, for a fee of 0-5 IVs (from each stat), a small amount of money, and a surgical tool.

thank you very much :)

5 minutes ago, RicBos13 said:

io ho un account con il gioco quasi finito,se accedo con un alro account devo ricominciare da capo?

ovviamente sì

se io entro con il secondo account ricominciando il gioco,se poi entro con il primo devo riciminciarlo anche li ho mi rimangono i salvataggi?

5 minutes ago, RicBos13 said:

se io entro con il secondo account ricominciando il gioco,se poi entro con il primo devo riciminciarlo anche li ho mi rimangono i salvataggi?

se entri con il secondo e fai un pezzo di storia poi ti stanchi, e torni sul principale che usi sempre si, rimangono i tuoi salvataggi