Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Noad

Frequently asked questions.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

It should work. I can't see that this is a problem with the client because then a lot of players will be in the same situation.

i get that. but all I'm saying is that it wasn't working for me. maybe it was a glitch idk. ill try again once I'm home. was just hoping to find some possible solutions to try in case it was still an issue

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/24/2018 at 6:02 AM, Zidane326 said:

i get that. but all I'm saying is that it wasn't working for me. maybe it was a glitch idk. ill try again once I'm home. was just hoping to find some possible solutions to try in case it was still an issue

Were you, perhaps, interacting with a NPC? Your team cannot be modified once you speak with them, you'll have to close the conversation box first.

If that was not the case, and your problem is already solved, ignore this reply.

Edited by Meh

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, currently there's no sound or music when I play. Is that an issue only myself have or is someone else have it too?

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Mylu said:

Hi, currently there's no sound or music when I play. Is that an issue only myself have or is someone else have it too?

 

There is an issue affecting some users where the client has no sound. At the current time we are unsure as to the excact cause and dont have a solution. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Blue said:

 

 

There is an issue affecting some users where the client has no sound. At the current time we are unsure as to the excact cause and dont have a solution. 

Maybe because of the language of the roms? I use french roms.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, I require your assistance. My pokemon is messed up, and I don't know why. I assault, at that point, the other pokemon does nothing, since I utilized moon lamps rest powder. be that as it may, I get injured, every time I assault. if you don't mind help. my in-amusement name is Coolboytrevor. much appreciated

Share this post


Link to post

When I created my character I put a pant on him, not a short. Where can I buy a new pant, with another color? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mylu said:

When I created my character I put a pant on him, not a short. Where can I buy a new pant, with another color? Thanks.

pants are one of the few vanity item slots that doesn’t have anything other than the defaults available during character creation.

 

Unfotunately, you will need to use a makeover kit if you want to recolor your pants.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mylu said:

When I created my character I put a pant on him, not a short. Where can I buy a new pant, with another color? Thanks.

Unless it is part of another vanity item such as Flame Uniform or Samurai Armour that also covers the 'legs' area, you cannot obtain pants of another colour without buying a makeover kit from the Gift Shop.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Gilan said:

pants are one of the few vanity item slots that doesn’t have anything other than the defaults available during character creation.

 

Unfotunately, you will need to use a makeover kit if you want to recolor your pants.

 

2 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Unless it is part of another vanity item such as Flame Uniform or Samurai Armour that also covers the 'legs' area, you cannot obtain pants of another colour without buying a makeover kit from the Gift Shop.

Thanks but I'm sad. I wanted to have a larger choice of pants in my bag so I can change when I want.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mylu said:

 

Thanks but I'm sad. I wanted to have a larger choice of pants in my bag so I can change when I want.

My personally recommendation would be just to save up and buy some cool vanity which obscures the shorts anyway so you wouldn't need to see the pants. But if it's your insistence, I guess you can try at:

 

Share this post


Link to post

hello

Can you please exchange  the fight animation of the attacks blubble and blubble-beam with the next update?
as it is now the animations are not correct.

Share this post


Link to post

One of the questions that should be added to the FAQ list is "Why can't I rematch/re-enter the Unova league?"

 

There's tons of people who don't know or look up how to re-enter N's castle after losing to him or Ghetsis, it's asked on Global a lot, and it's the most common question to follow "any mod on?" So I think it should definitely be added to the list :)

Share this post


Link to post

um what even is a rom? i made an account because i watched Failboat's video "Pokemon Let's Go! but some funny stuff happens" what do i even do?

Share this post


Link to post

Here's a bit of dumb questions of mine since I didn't find anything about this:

 

I tried to login here with my pokemmo account but seems that both things are different, right? So I made this account, it's there some problem if my in-game account (not characther name) is different of this one?

Also, currency is $1 usd = 100 reward points -Correct me if I made a mistake- (Also not pretenting to do any illegal stuff btw, since I'm planning to make art commissions for in-game currency/stuff in a future), so how much is $1 usd in pokedollars?

 

 

vvv Thank you so much! <3

Edited by Cynderen

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cynderen said:

 

Since you're planning nothing illegal. Here is the answer.

  • It is okay if they are different.
  • 1 $ in theory and judging by the GTL prices vasries between 100k ~ 400k pokedollars. 
    • I know the range is big but it varies with the item rarity, availability and demand. 
    • Example 1: A "Donator status ticket" for 10 $ = 1k RP = ~1 Mil Poke-Dollars
    • Example 2: A -currently available but limited- "Santa outfit" = 10 $ = 1k RP = ~3 Mil Poke-Dollars

Get thee hints :V 

Also good luck with your commissions! :D

Edited by MHkaserz

Share this post


Link to post

So awhile back, a friend changed my settings from USA to another country (as a joke). As a result, I'm not getting people from my neck of the woods and I am unable to communicate with them. How do you change the settings to get local to be back in the USA?

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Bloomsie said:

So awhile back, a friend changed my settings from USA to another country (as a joke). As a result, I'm not getting people from my neck of the woods and I am unable to communicate with them. How do you change the settings to get local to be back in the USA?

I guess, by the change of country settings, you mean language settings (Chat/Client). You can change it in Menu>settings>language. Changing it will not cause players from other regions to disappear. Make sure you have English Chat, Channel Chat and Global Chat enabled.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, maicol866 said:

is possible add a new region?

 

because ever same region is annoing

It's being worked on, but we don't have an ETA for new regions.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, maicol866 said:

is possible add a new region?

 

because ever same region is annoing

Soon:^) 

It will be added eventually, take a break if you are burnt out and come back when you feel like playing again.

Edited by Deviluke

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.