Sign in to follow this  
Noad

Frequently asked questions.

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

It should work. I can't see that this is a problem with the client because then a lot of players will be in the same situation.

i get that. but all I'm saying is that it wasn't working for me. maybe it was a glitch idk. ill try again once I'm home. was just hoping to find some possible solutions to try in case it was still an issue

On 9/24/2018 at 6:02 AM, Zidane326 said:

i get that. but all I'm saying is that it wasn't working for me. maybe it was a glitch idk. ill try again once I'm home. was just hoping to find some possible solutions to try in case it was still an issue

Were you, perhaps, interacting with a NPC? Your team cannot be modified once you speak with them, you'll have to close the conversation box first.

If that was not the case, and your problem is already solved, ignore this reply.

Edited by Meh

Hi, currently there's no sound or music when I play. Is that an issue only myself have or is someone else have it too?

28 minutes ago, Mylu said:

Hi, currently there's no sound or music when I play. Is that an issue only myself have or is someone else have it too?

There is an issue affecting some users where the client has no sound. At the current time we are unsure as to the excact cause and dont have a solution. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

There is an issue affecting some users where the client has no sound. At the current time we are unsure as to the excact cause and dont have a solution. 

Maybe because of the language of the roms? I use french roms.

Okay, I require your assistance. My pokemon is messed up, and I don't know why. I assault, at that point, the other pokemon does nothing, since I utilized moon lamps rest powder. be that as it may, I get injured, every time I assault. if you don't mind help. my in-amusement name is Coolboytrevor. much appreciated

When I created my character I put a pant on him, not a short. Where can I buy a new pant, with another color? Thanks.

1 minute ago, Mylu said:

When I created my character I put a pant on him, not a short. Where can I buy a new pant, with another color? Thanks.

pants are one of the few vanity item slots that doesn’t have anything other than the defaults available during character creation.

Unfotunately, you will need to use a makeover kit if you want to recolor your pants.

3 minutes ago, Mylu said:

Unless it is part of another vanity item such as Flame Uniform or Samurai Armour that also covers the 'legs' area, you cannot obtain pants of another colour without buying a makeover kit from the Gift Shop.

3 minutes ago, Gilan said:

pants are one of the few vanity item slots that doesn’t have anything other than the defaults available during character creation.

Unfotunately, you will need to use a makeover kit if you want to recolor your pants.

2 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Unless it is part of another vanity item such as Flame Uniform or Samurai Armour that also covers the 'legs' area, you cannot obtain pants of another colour without buying a makeover kit from the Gift Shop.

Thanks but I'm sad. I wanted to have a larger choice of pants in my bag so I can change when I want.

3 minutes ago, Mylu said:

Thanks but I'm sad. I wanted to have a larger choice of pants in my bag so I can change when I want.

My personally recommendation would be just to save up and buy some cool vanity which obscures the shorts anyway so you wouldn't need to see the pants. But if it's your insistence, I guess you can try at:

hello

Can you please exchange  the fight animation of the attacks blubble and blubble-beam with the next update?
as it is now the animations are not correct.

One of the questions that should be added to the FAQ list is "Why can't I rematch/re-enter the Unova league?"

There's tons of people who don't know or look up how to re-enter N's castle after losing to him or Ghetsis, it's asked on Global a lot, and it's the most common question to follow "any mod on?" So I think it should definitely be added to the list :)

um what even is a rom? i made an account because i watched Failboat's video "Pokemon Let's Go! but some funny stuff happens" what do i even do?

Here's a bit of dumb questions of mine since I didn't find anything about this:

I tried to login here with my pokemmo account but seems that both things are different, right? So I made this account, it's there some problem if my in-game account (not characther name) is different of this one?

Also, currency is $1 usd = 100 reward points -Correct me if I made a mistake- (Also not pretenting to do any illegal stuff btw, since I'm planning to make art commissions for in-game currency/stuff in a future), so how much is $1 usd in pokedollars?

vvv Thank you so much! <3

Edited by Cynderen

1 hour ago, Cynderen said:

Since you're planning nothing illegal. Here is the answer.

• It is okay if they are different.
  • 1 $ in theory and judging by the GTL prices vasries between 100k ~ 400k pokedollars. 
    • I know the range is big but it varies with the item rarity, availability and demand. 
    • Example 1: A "Donator status ticket" for 10 $ = 1k RP = ~1 Mil Poke-Dollars
    • Example 2: A -currently available but limited- "Santa outfit" = 10 $ = 1k RP = ~3 Mil Poke-Dollars

Get thee hints :V 

Also good luck with your commissions! :D

Edited by MHkaserz

So awhile back, a friend changed my settings from USA to another country (as a joke). As a result, I'm not getting people from my neck of the woods and I am unable to communicate with them. How do you change the settings to get local to be back in the USA?

5 minutes ago, Bloomsie said:

So awhile back, a friend changed my settings from USA to another country (as a joke). As a result, I'm not getting people from my neck of the woods and I am unable to communicate with them. How do you change the settings to get local to be back in the USA?

I guess, by the change of country settings, you mean language settings (Chat/Client). You can change it in Menu>settings>language. Changing it will not cause players from other regions to disappear. Make sure you have English Chat, Channel Chat and Global Chat enabled.

23 minutes ago, maicol866 said:

is possible add a new region?

because ever same region is annoing

It's being worked on, but we don't have an ETA for new regions.

27 minutes ago, maicol866 said:

is possible add a new region?

because ever same region is annoing

Soon:^) 

It will be added eventually, take a break if you are burnt out and come back when you feel like playing again.

Edited by Deviluke