Noad

Frequently asked questions.

2 hours ago, TheKhopesh said:

Question:

Why are the cleanse tag and black flute disabled? (This would be something worth mentioning in the FAQ.)

Suggestion:

If it's solely meant to be some rick-shaw'd form of economy control (via charging a ridiculous amount for repels), it would be better for player retention to edit the capabilities of these items to be a weaker form of repel (only repelling, say, enemies half the holding pokemon's level or lower), rather than the default "all wild pokemon below the holder's level".

There isn't actually a reason for it, we just forgot to implement the items for about 4 years.

They'll be in the next one as a 0.9x multiplier (same as stench, which stacks as encounter_rate*0.9*0.9)

Me equivoqué al crear por las regiones como borro 2 de los 3 que creè? Agradecería algun aporte

Hey I have a question about pokemmo the question is if you can make or use a new Pokemon room witch I really want to see in pokemmo to be add in the game so I was wondering if you could add Pokemon black 2 and Pokemon white 2 rooms in the morning and add reashiram and zekrom as permanently legendary Pokemon to keep in the game so I really want to see if you could help add Pokemon black 2 and Pokemon white 2 rooms and add the legendary Pokemon reashiram and zekrom as Pokemon you get to keep on your journey please make my wish for that to come true please thank you. Bye now I'm gonna play your pokemmo now so cheow!

What happens to your items if you change regions? Do you get to keep your pokeballs, bicycle and fishing rods when you move from Kanto to Hoenn?

If so, then what happens when we are supposed to get the Hoenn exclusive Mach/Acro bikes? Do we get to keep two at once?

Also, I think the FAQ needs to update to reflect the fact that Kanto gym cannot be re-matched. Very misleading for newcomers.

Edited by TrainerAce

13 minutes ago, TrainerAce said:

What happens to your items if you change regions? Do you get to keep your pokeballs, bicycle and fishing rods when you move from Kanto to Hoenn?

If so, then what happens when we are supposed to get the Hoenn exclusive Mach/Acro bikes? Do we get to keep two at once?

All items except Key items and HMs stay with you.

13 minutes ago, TrainerAce said:

Also, I think the FAQ needs to update to reflect the fact that Kanto gym cannot be re-matched. Very misleading for newcomers.

On 7/10/2015 at 9:12 AM, Noad said:

8. Can I rebattle Gym Leaders? 
Yes, you can rebattle all gym leaders (With exception of Giovanni, 8th Gym in Kanto) every 18 hours, they will also give you money for beating them.

Kanto Gym leaders(unlike Vanilla FireRed/LeafGreed games) can be Rebattled in PokeMMO.This information is correct.

Thanks Guys I appreciate it I'm hoping that they could add playable roms that are Pokemon black 2 and Pokemon white 2 I really want to play those two Pokemon roms so I'm hoping that they could be a playable room in the pokemmo games and it would be great if they could do it for the Android version too and thanks again for your help with this matter. Bye and you can reply to me again thanks for now bye.

The Unova walk through link currently links to Sevii islands walk through. Please fix it, I cant find it on the forum and the others were super helpful!

Edited by xy172

My doubt: Is that possible to play the game in offline mode?

If so, will the game re-synchronize when we get online again? 

Thanks! 

20 minutes ago, mangafacao said:

My doubt: Is that possible to play the game in offline mode?

If so, will the game re-synchronize when we get online again? 

Thanks! 

No, this MMO only works online

Hello good day. Could you tell me an estimated time in which you think you will get the fourth generation or the hidden skills? Use the google translation to generate the post. Advance apologies if the question is incorrectly formulated.

Just now, Gurtel said:

Hola buen día. ¿Podría decirme un tiempo estimado en el que cree que la generación a la cuarta generación o las habilidades ocultas? Usa la traducción de Google para generar la publicación. Avance de disculpas si la pregunta está formulada incorrectamente.

Hello good day. Could you tell me an estimated time in which you think you will get the fourth generation or the hidden skills? Use the google translation to generate the post. Advance apologies if the question is incorrectly formulated.

On 7/8/2018 at 5:43 PM, Wilmert said:

VEO QUE SOLO PUEDES CREAR 3 PERSONAJES ....COMO PUEDO BORRAR 2 DE LOS QUE CREÈ???

no puedes borrar personajes en ese juego, pero aún puedes crear múltiples cuentas.

You can't delete characters in this game, but, you can still make multiple accounts.

I have a problem, is that none of the 3 legendary birds and I have come to where they are many times and still do not appear How do I solve it? use the translator forgiveness if it is poorly written

Edited by xdxdxdxdlol12f

12 minutes ago, xdxdxdxdlol12f said:

I have a problem, is that none of the 3 legendary birds and I have come to where they are many times and still do not appear How do I solve it? use the translator forgiveness if it is poorly written

Legendary birds are not implemented

I do not have any mods and I would like to have mods that are the best for intale sorry if the question is wrong is to use the translator

Edited by xdxdxdxdlol12f

On 9/20/2018 at 12:09 PM, xdxdxdxdlol12f said:

I do not have any mods and I would like to have mods that are the best for intale sorry if the question is wrong is to use the translator

You could try searching through the: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/ part of the forums, there are a bunch of nifty mods there. 

My favorite mod would be the Generation 5 Follower Sprites, which lets you to walk around with Gen 5 Pokemon.

1 hour ago, Zidane326 said:

i can't seem find anywhere stating why i cant change my party order? any info is much appreciated 

The party is on the right of your screen, you can change their order by dragging them

5YuLG52.gif

Just now, Kizhaz said:

The party is on the right of your screen, you can change their order by dragging them

5YuLG52.gif

yeah i tried that. kept telling i couldn't do it. is that feature disabled when you 1st time the game? i literally just found pokemmo yesterday so i don't know much about it yet lol

10 minutes ago, Zidane326 said:

yeah i tried that. kept telling i couldn't do it. is that feature disabled when you 1st time the game? i literally just found pokemmo yesterday so i don't know much about it yet lol

It should always be available

1 minute ago, Kizhaz said:

It should always be available

oh alright. well for some reason it wasn't working for me. ill try again once i get home from work. but if it still doesn't what should i do?  

7 minutes ago, Zidane326 said:

oh alright. well for some reason it wasn't working for me. ill try again once i get home from work. but if it still doesn't what should i do?  

It should work. I can't see that this is a problem with the client because then a lot of players will be in the same situation.

Edited by Goku