Sign in to follow this  
Noad

Frequently asked questions.

19 minutes ago, braydenrb said:

I was just wondering what sparkles in the pokemons summery picture means 

Are you possibly talking about the animation to indicate Normal typing? Each Pokemon Type has it's own special animation in the summary screen to help indicate what the primary type of the pokemon is.

How do you change your username. i am using a new comp and its requiring me to get a security code for my old account. since i dont have the old email that i used. i figured i would just make a new account but for some reason my old account name and password is locked in at the beginning and it wont let me enter a new one.

9 minutes ago, Cornwalus said:

How do you change your username. i am using a new comp and its requiring me to get a security code for my old account. since i dont have the old email that i used. i figured i would just make a new account but for some reason my old account name and password is locked in at the beginning and it wont let me enter a new one.

If you wish to change your email

https://pokemmo.eu/account_change_email/

This thread needs to be updated, even the 2nd question is wrong.

There are currently two regions- Kanto (including the Sevii Islands) and Hoenn. You are able to play through both regions entirely on one character and travel between both regions using the ferry service in Vermilion and Slateport. You will be able to choose your starting region when you are creating your character.

I'm playing in Unova right now

I have a question ...  I’ve been breeding a flygon 5 X 31 ( Almost finished ) and I was going to use it for the elite four in Kanto and hoenn just wondering will they still be able to be used in competitive battles if they have the ribbons for beating the elite four 

10 minutes ago, Ultrajesus said:

Of course, there is no problem using it in Competitive Battles

Great thanks for the reply     I won’t be able breed after I beat the elite four as they will have a ribbon  won’t they sorry for the noob questions not played it very long 

1 minute ago, Purpleturkleton said:

Great thanks for the reply     I won’t be able breed after I beat the elite four as they will have a ribbon  won’t they sorry for the noob questions not played it very long 

Only "GIFT" ribbon is stopping you from breeding and trading. 

You will be able to exact same things with or without E4 ribbon pokemon. You can rebreed it later but the offspring will not have ribbon for defeating E4

7 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Only "GIFT" ribbon is stopping you from breeding and trading. 

You will be able to exact same things with or without E4 ribbon pokemon. You can rebreed it later but the offspring will not have ribbon for defeating E4

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it 

I have a question. Can i get get hidden moves such like CUT normal way, i mean by playing game or i must buy ocarina?

1 hour ago, piter5312 said:

I have a question. Can i get get hidden moves such like CUT normal way, i mean by playing game or i must buy ocarina?

They're still in the story, the ocarinas just make it so you don't need to teach the move to a pokemon 

Hello,

I have taken up the game after a few months and I have seen that they have implemented new moves. How could I learn these moves from my Pokemons if they have already exceeded the level where they learn them?

Thanks you.

Edited by Roldan5

15 minutes ago, Roldan5 said:
Hello,

I have taken up the game after a few months and I have seen that they have implemented new moves. How could I learn these moves from my Pokemons if they have already exceeded the level where they learn them?

Thanks you.

There are move relearners on Island 2 Kanto, Fallarbor Town in Hoenn and Mistralton City in Unova. They can teach the moves in return for some Mushrooms/Heart Scales

Me and my friend have downloaded a rom for emerald and it works; however, my friend can't travel from Unova to Hoenn even though hes selected it several times, and restarted it.

Just now, CryoVull said:

Me and my friend have downloaded a rom for emerald and it works; however, my friend can't travel from Unova to Hoenn even though hes selected it several times, and restarted it.

Maybe your friend does not have the required minimum of four badges in his starting region yet?

3 minutes ago, Anthrazit said:

Maybe your friend does not have the required minimum of four badges in his starting region yet?

He has 5 and it gives him the region selection, it just says he doesn't have the required ROM.

3 hours ago, CryoVull said:

He has 5 and it gives him the region selection, it just says he doesn't have the required ROM.

does he have just emerald or all 3 roms? you need em all.

Edited by fredrichnietze

17 hours ago, CryoVull said:

To travel to Kanto you need Fire red, to travel to Hoenn you need both Emerald and Fire Red. And obviously B/W is beeded to play the game

buenas soy nuevo en la aventura de Pokemmo y queria saber si este juego vale la pena jugarlo y cuantos mundos tiene etcc. basicamente saber del juego

1 hour ago, DetectiveLucky said:

Stuck on Login screen entered the correct username and password and still not log me in am I missing something?

Did this happen with the android version?
If so, maybe you aren't a donator (haven't used a donator status or haven't donated) - it is still a closed beta

Question:

Why are the cleanse tag and black flute disabled? (This would be something worth mentioning in the FAQ.)

Suggestion:

If it's solely meant to be some rick-shaw'd form of economy control (via charging a ridiculous amount for repels), it would be better for player retention to edit the capabilities of these items to be a weaker form of repel (only repelling, say, enemies half the holding pokemon's level or lower), rather than the default "all wild pokemon below the holder's level".