Noad

Frequently asked questions.

2 hours ago, Casa90 said:

Hi, now with the Black&White rom how can i put out my pokemon ?

You can't use a pokemon from the 5th generation as follower.

8 hours ago, ThatGuyChris93 said:

What is the encounter rate for Pokemon that appear in shaking spots like drilbur and audino? I was searching for a drilbur for hours and found nothing. 

Anyone? Is it at least there?

On 11/20/2017 at 9:14 PM, ThatGuyChris93 said:

Anyone? Is it at least there?

The shaking grass and dust cloud animations are not in game.

On 11/26/2017 at 4:48 PM, fireruben24 said:

for when they will put the movement tutors?

There is no eta on when the Unova move tutors will be added in game.

Im not sure but is flinch chande bugged? Im playing pokemon with rock slide and king rock and i flinch maybe one target per 10 rounds, when npc flinch mi every time for like 3/4 rounds in a row. I dont think im unlucky cuz i saw on chat ppl with same problem

Hi! I'm new to PokeMMO, I've read the FAQ, however, I've some doubts about the game:

1) Can I play trough kanto with HG 3d graphics? (like the graphics of BW)

2) If I start on Kanto region and play trough all the story, can I play the story of Hoenn and Teselia with the same character?

Thanks in advance! Awesome game we have here :)

1 minute ago, Ribado said:

2) If I start on Kanto region and play trough all the story, can I play the story of Hoenn and Teselia with the same character?

Yes you can. You're able to switch between regions once you have 4 badges in Vermilion/Slateport/Castelia City. 

24 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

Yes you can. You're able to switch between regions once you have 4 badges in Vermilion/Slateport/Castelia City. 

Thanks for the reply!

Btw I have another question, does the game have sound effects when interacting with objetcs, talking or battling? I can hear the background music of the game but nothing else

1 hour ago, Heineken88 said:

I found rippling water, but no Blue Basculin. Dit someone caught Blue Basculin of seen them?

You can get a blue basculin as a gift, idk where, but a friend has it @AdhemarScZ

On 15/1/2018 at 1:57 PM, Ribado said:

1) Can I play trough kanto with HG 3d graphics? (like the graphics of BW)

No, you can't, since both regions (Kanto-Hoenn) are intact based on their design in 2D, the only thing that has changed in such regions are the sprites in battle (3d Battle) and clearly the Pokémon of the npc, since that the fourth and fifth generation pokemon are in Unova.
Postscript: Although this post is outdated. If you have any other questions send me a message via Forum, or within the game, my name is BlackDealer. Or you can create a post in the General Discussion subforum to ask something, a Staff member or a player will respond.
Good luck and welcome!

19 hours ago, Black said:

You can get a blue basculin as a gift, idk where, but a friend has it @AdhemarScZ

Does anyone have a clue where that is? I only encountered an NPC that wanted to trade his red striped basculin.

45 minutes ago, Heineken88 said:

Does anyone have a clue where that is? I only encountered an NPC that wanted to trade his red striped basculin.

Spr 5b 550B.png  << He will give u this, the npc is in Driftvell City

I open PokeMMO but there is only a black screen, but the music is still playing. I have  reinstalled PokeMMO countless times, downloaded different  roms, reset my computer, updated java, and still brings up the black screen. Any advice on what to try next...?

7 minutes ago, ChihiroFujisakii said:

I open PokeMMO but there is only a black screen, but the music is still playing. I have  reinstalled PokeMMO countless times, downloaded different  roms, reset my computer, updated java, and still brings up the black screen. Any advice on what to try next...?

java updated? Also, give pc specs please?

3 hours ago, ChihiroFujisakii said:

Try   typing  ->     /Unstuck   . This command may will help you

14 hours ago, ChihiroFujisakii said:

Please post in the support request section and include your console log.

(Sorry if i have errors, english isn't my first language)

Hi, i have a problem with my account. My "obedience level"  stopped in 34 no matters if i already won to the leader Candela, who said now my pokemons will obey me up to level 50. Also, none of my pokemons can go up from level 34, so i can't advance.

Can you please help me? :( I don't know what to do 

Just now, VanessaR said:

(Sorry if i have errors, english isn't my first language)

Hi, i have a problem with my account. My "obedience level"  stopped in 34 no matters if i already won to the leader Candela, who said now my pokemons will obey me up to level 50. Also, none of my pokemons can go up from level 34, so i can't advance.

Can you please help me? :( I don't know what to do 

PokeMMO uses different obedience levels.

What the gym leader say has not been adapted yet.

Pree "C" to see your current obedience level in the region you are in.