ThinkNice's Farewell

ThinkNice

pls listen to this while reading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HkRimKu2N4

[spoiler]alternatively you can listen to this while reading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRaWZji_Co[/spoiler]

Well after the PSL concludes, I too will be taking my leave. It was a fun journey with lots of memories I will always keep. Sayounara, MISC, BAIL, PRLS, NlCE, COPE, Optic they all gave me an amazing time. I've wanted to leave for a long time, but I couldn't get myself to it. I kept believing in this game, but I think I've finally come to the realization that I won't be able to play this game normally anymore. I'm sure the devs are working hard on what they think is the best, sadly they are putting their efforts in the wrong place.

By all means, prove me wrong. I'd love to see that happen. For once I'd love to be wrong.

I will be giving comps out ingame at some point. People know where to contact me and I'll hop on these forums from time to time and TS.

Now then:

Squall: I know you'll never read this, but as my first leader you deserve the first shoutout. Hope u found your fragrance

Winterbrah: the only MISC member that I talk actively too that is active on the forums, will miss u brah MISC times were the best times in this game for sure. Nobody can convince me otherwise.

PinkWings: <3

Gunthug: Always have been a great member. COPE would've been one of the top teams if you had the time. But I think you and I understand what time means in this game. Chill out on the snarky attacks doe

Barrage: rip onrool, you're a great battler and my improvement are also thanks to our scrimmages. If you decide to play this game seriously I wish you all the luck. You deserve a big tournament title.

Tranz: One day you'll beat the E4 without revives

Tyrone: keep being swoll brah. always open to talk you know that

Amanu: if you played this game and nlceguy, I would play no matter how shitty this game would get

nlceguy: lol banned

Nik: We argue a lot but you're a good person. Try not to blame RNG too much! keep reflecting on your matches and your own mistakes

Riga: your mayorship sucks

Coolio: got to know you better through PSL, awesome manager keep it up

Kili: lf part 3

King: lol uguu

Vorred: nice PSL teamname

Forf: keep getting drunk brah, jk its bad for your health. Thanks for all the breeders etc

EggPlant: you're the most awesome CM around no doubt

flava: good thing you sold all your comps right

Fred: Yes. Spelled. It. With. A. Capital. Letter im sure you'll find this

Senile: eat a cracker

raaidn: truly sad I haven't ever battled you

kiz: you improved so much in UU! I know we didn't talk much but you're a fun guy. I hope someone keeps up the PSL so you can improve even more.

TJ: stop coaching uguu

Keith: be more like you were before, you were more fun and less salty

I know many other people, but some of them will see me often anyway. To all the others sorry if you aren't listed I had a great time. It's time to move on!

I've been typing and deleting everything in this god damn chat box trying to figure out what to say. Sooo I guess goodbye, goodbye and goodluck. You were a great member to see around the forums, you did so much for the community as well, and so I wish you well. We never really spoke much, even being on the same psl team I blame coolio keeping us apart despite this I feel I know you well just from reading around the forums. Perhaps you'll be back someday, but until then

o7

I don't care if you're gone now, just give your pokemon

k I'm kidding xD I feel bad cause even when I don't know u that much u always contributed to the competitive community and always tried to make it better so I think this is a big loss but anyways, you made a decision and I hope u do great in everything u do now man :) Take care

You did a lot for this game.

Had a good time on the TC with you, reading your walls of text, beating you that one time in DPP, losing every other time.

and thanks for doing PSL, you singlehandedly made the best comp. environment this game has seen without the infinite resources and manpower the staff has. I find that hilarious and great, you'll be missed.

Really sad to see you go brah, damn my friends list is growing thinner and thinner by the day, we had a lot of great times together, i remember practicing with you when you were still in ETUI, how close those duels were, and how glad I was when you and Miles decided to join MISC at the time, Team Lapras GOATing in the prom tournament, those times just fucking around with global and in teamchat.. Dem feels ;_;

[spoiler]You've made more impact on this game than some people could dream for.[/spoiler]

Basically this. I have to say that bringing PSL to PokeMMO was by far the single most uniting thing to this community and was probably a major reason why this community was alive when people are/were unsatisfied with the content itself we have now.

P.S. major cri for no shoutouts :-;

[spoiler]lol jk we never barely really knew each other[spoiler]But yeah, take care man.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Damn ! Is this the end of PSLs? 

it surely is the end of a generation, the 2012-13 generation.

You, Niceguy, Sammier, Orangeslash, ReezyT, Uair, and a lot more have stopped playing actively due to getting banned / tired of this. Those were the best times though. Although they cannot be brought back, but I wish everyone is doing good wherever they are.

All the best ThinkNice, was fun playing in my first PSL, you're an amazing host. (lol 0% winrate)

Keep lurking around brah

Give me an OT ThinkNice please btw

^ This, or a Shiny Sneasel would do.

Goodbye ThinkNice ;-;

You were always pretty kind to me even though my failures in the first and second seasons of the PSL. You supported my video for the vid contest, and I will always be thankful for that kindness. You really are a good person and have done much for this game. I will definitely miss you o7

Page KîNG!

Edited by Gilan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.