[Sig] Gilan's Sig Shop

• 8 months later...

@KaynineXL

So I randomly remembered you asking for a sig of this style for Riven (dunno if you remember). So I randomly decided to make it (cause I'm bored). Don't care if you never use it. If you generally like it, but want to fix something about it, just say so while I still have the motivation.

anyways:

Kay_Sig.png

Edited by Gilan
2 hours ago, Perreh said:

I think I've told you before, I really really like this sig, I was wondering how much you'd want for one like this?

Yukine_2.jpg

Well I don't really play MMO that much anymore. Though, I would like enough money so that I could buy a green dye to recoulor my labcoat. But, I mean, if I end up making something you don't like, you don't have to pay me.

Just tell me what you want on the sig and I'll make it.

1 hour ago, Gilan said:

Well I don't really play MMO that much anymore. Though, I would like enough money so that I could buy a green dye to recoulor my labcoat. But, I mean, if I end up making something you don't like, you don't have to pay me.

Just tell me what you want on the sig and I'll make it.

If I buy RP this month I'll get you a green dye. 

I have the render I want but I'm just going to quickly recolour it to semi black & white so that it looks better like yours

57 minutes ago, Perreh said:

If I buy RP this month I'll get you a green dye. 

I have the render I want but I'm just going to quickly recolour it to semi black & white so that it looks better like yours

2W6nbPc.png

I tried to recolor it best I could sorry

@Perreh

I hope this is to your liking (one with a border and one without).

Perreh_One.png

Perreh_One.png

Let me know if you see something that you want tweaked.

I basically contrasted the image 100% (so more white and black), since grays don't do very well in this style (it's actually what I need to do for that Riven one).