[PTS] Standard OU Tournament (July 8th)

Bulbasaur.gifPTS TournamentBulbasaur.gif

Description

Hello everyone, I've noticed members are debating if players should be able to see the timer when an opponent makes a move. Kyu stated here that he would like to test this and see how it plays out before hitting the live server. I would like to host a tournament to help this cause and help players and developers come to an agreement on if this feature should stay or take a hike. I would like to run this tournament as an official but I'll need assistance on calling matches, please PM me if you would like to help. Thank you for reading, I hope to see everyone there.

Details:

32 Players
Unlimited Reserves
6v6 OU Tournament
Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Wednesday, 8th July
Time: 5
PM EST | 9pm GMT 

Registration is open now.

Battle Dome, Channel 7

dome1.png

Clauses:

Evasion/Sleep/OHKO/Unique Species/Self-KO/OP Item/Time
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves : 

Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:

(Ban list is subject to change pending the tier council's decision)

Wobbuffet

Dragonite

Salamence 

Tyranitar

Snorlax

Blissey

1st Place Prize:

5,000,000 Pokeyen + Any pts shiny your heart desires (Spawned by Munya)

2nd Place Prize:

2,000,000 Pokeyen

3rd Place Prize:

1,000,000 Pokeyen

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes, no time extensions will be given.

Host: Hassan 

Refs: Mystic

Bulbasaur.gifBulbasaur.gifBulbasaur.gif
Edited by Hassan

Not that its significant with the huge prize you have offered already, but i cant still give people a shiny of there choice of anything they can spawn with the debug command for winning this on pts, with there ot if you want.  If nothing else for memories.

That would be sweet, thanks Munya.

I assume the prizes are PTS-money? Otherwise this is utterly ridiculous. The only reason not to participate in a tournament because of bad prizes is the fear of getting scouted before a big tournament, but this is PTS - you can make whatever you want, scouting is irrelevant. I'm gonna join just because I want to test the timer.

IGN: PandaJJ

I assume the prizes are PTS-money?

The prizes are for the live server if people were actually wondering. The whole purpose is to test the timer, hopefully the prizes can attract many comp players in order for this test to be successful.