The Pokemon Showdown Thread

Plan A - U-Turn it in the face

Plan B ( in case Plan A fails ) - Quit the match

But i'll see....It's pretty weak on the physical defensive side, and if it's not running a Scarf then Adamant M-Medicham will be faster than it....Anyway, it'll be a new big issue for my team probably

Plan A - U-Turn it in the face

Plan B ( in case Plan A fails ) - Quit the match

But i'll see....It's pretty weak on the physical defensive side, and if it's not running a Scarf then Adamant M-Medicham will be faster than it....Anyway, it'll be a new big issue for my team probably

Assault vest excadrill does decent vs the special attack sets it seems, except for life orb or nasty plot focus blast. Its speed and physical defense isn't great so you can probably easily check it with faster physical attackers

battled against hoopa, it didnt do anything.

Its not fast enough to be a sweeper and its typing really hurts it

ive found the mixed life orb set absolutely destroys stall and is useful against balanced teams, but yeah doesn't stand a chance against offense. I like how it can usually take at least 1 special hit, though, and has the coverage to 1hko a lot of the things it doesnt outspeed

Well if you actually let someone fucking skill swap you and then you don't switch out, either after the skill swap happens or after the gardevoir comes in and before it mean looks, then you're a trash player and should feel bad. Although after some further research, it seems they had some fancy complex ban on leppa berry+healing pulse+skill swap or something. 

I think it Is kinda unnecessary cause you have to remember this is showdown not ranked battlespot singles. A lot of the time this is a person first time attempting to play comp pokemon so using infinite stall  traps on someone will kind of leave them with a bad taste in there mouth about comp pokemon. Its all cool when your really far up the ladder or playing on battlespot ranked but, using it on newer players is just uncalled for imo.