The Pokemon Showdown Thread

8 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Gilan pls.

d7674d210675feb75384befd2f979273.png

I was ranked as #2 before I started getting incredibly bad rng and matchups.

I had a stretch of that after reaching 1950. Kept getting cheesed all the way down to 1700. Then worked my way back up to 2000.

Edit:

RNG is strong with me today: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-368274741

Edited by Gilan
Added a replay
8 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

CiAolEIXIAAk3SZ.jpg:large

Wtf are these moves. The Mega's in UU and Honch in RU!? On the bright side no more aloma-moongus core in RU

2 hours ago, BurntZebra said:

Hm UU stall seems a bit difficult to pull off with conkeldurr+altaria+mega Kazam to an extent. At least RU still has alomomo. 

Both mega zam and mega alt were already previously banned so they'll go to BL. Honch is gonna wreck RU though 

8 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

CiAolEIXIAAk3SZ.jpg:large

Wtf are these moves. The Mega's in UU and Honch in RU!? On the bright side no more aloma-moongus core in RU

What's the reason for quag and amoong to go to OU? (like why are people using it)

1 minute ago, Toast said:

What's the reason for quag and amoong to go to OU? (like why are people using it)

Apparently stall is growing in popularity after the hoopa u ban. I was reading that zapdos also rose back to OU in large part due to a very popular stall RMT that used zapdos in it 

9 minutes ago, Toast said:

Quag is a pretty solid pokemon on stall as its ability unaware lets it take on boosting threats, is also one of the best counters to mega zard x. Amoonguss has a similar role, as it removes stat boosts from boosting pokemon with clear smog and has a nice ability. Also one of the few good switch ins to keldeo in general.