The Pokemon Showdown Thread

21 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-674484921

I tried to imitate, but my own crit nearly made me lose that game.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-674616440

Art is an explosion!

My last pokemon was serperior, so.... Yeah, thank god.

Edited by Gilan
3 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

I don't know what kind of weird trend this is lately or if this is some kind of a bug on showdown but a huge amount of people is not using the forfeit button. In fact, I see more often people leaving the battle when they are literally one move away from losing rather than having the dignity to make that one move or forfeit...

16 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I don't know what kind of weird trend this is lately or if this is some kind of a bug on showdown but a huge amount of people is not using the forfeit button. In fact, I see more often people leaving the battle when they are literally one move away from losing rather than having the dignity to make that one move or forfeit...

Is there actually a forfeit button? You can type /forfeit but the vast majority of showdown users don't know many of the commands like that. I agree with you thoigh that I end up having to timer out the vast majority of idiots who quit 

7 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Is there actually a forfeit button? You can type /forfeit but the vast majority of showdown users don't know many of the commands like that. I agree with you thoigh that I end up having to timer out the vast majority of idiots who quit 

Yeah, when you wanna close the battle window (not browser) it prompts you if you wanna forfeit the match. I am fully aware that newer players might not know about it, but what I am talking about here is 2100s-2300s in randoms + 1700s-1900s in US/UM OU. I guess it'd be better to ask on Smogon forums/ lobby instead, maybe this is some kind of a bug because that kind of situation is happening way too often