The Pokemon Showdown Thread

21 hours ago, Toast said:

btooom's #1 bro dont mess with him

overheat misses, then he crits on a blissey

"bro you haxed the fuck outta me" classic btooom

Or like "omg tbolt serene grace para fuck u" and then he goes and reveals bslam iron head rachi :]

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-423755918

I hate rng. Mattered all up to the very end, eq crit-less does max 42%~ to a uninvested suicune, let alone an invested one, and he was scarf, very probably jolly too since he outsped a trick-scarfed suicune

Edited by Spaintakula
29 minutes ago, Toast said:

i love how btooom cries rng but he's using a paraflinch jirachi while calling out crits in chat, btooom best player 2k16

If btoooom isn't using at least 3 twave users on his team, it's probably someone else borrowing his account name or something

e: might as well throw a gen4 clip in here - unfortunately i haven't matched up against btooom in a while but here's some guy who got destroyed on early match predictions (i'm chertolary)

Notice how weak MY team is to swampert too lel. Should probably fix that

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-423841438

Edited by Gunthug
10 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

What is actually wrong with that Btooom guy?

Why did he say lucky fucker? He swapped Rachi in on an obvious focus punch, guys a moron

He just hates "tryhards" who fight on a dead ladder but is the guy with most matches on the same ladder, so;

3 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Notice how weak MY team is to swampert too lel. Should probably fix that

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-423841438

Band gyara? seems like it, idk what your last was, and damn isn't that team phys oriented like, a lot, like, 5/6 out of your pokes not counting the unknown one.

Is that btoom guy like, mentally disabled? I see him in literally every dpp match being salty as fuck, cussing his opponets for literally no reason and he plays like a retąrd too. We keep laughing at him and maybe he needs help? It's easy to laugh at someone when we don't even know what kind of issues he is facing in his real life. You don't even know if he has problems with his family and his dad gives him a beating each time he loses a match, I'm sure every kind of behaviour has it's reasons. I once had a friend in real life who was emotional to a degree where he was starting to scream out of nothing and we did not pay attention, while he was having serious mental issues (tourette syndrome). We were first not paying attention and then it was becoming funny, while for him it was becoming more and more frustrating and as he was screaming out of nowhere, he was also swearing a lot.

Now, today, we are really good friends, because we all gathered and decided to show him that we are his friends and we accept him the way he is. We are now best friends.

Don't laugh at btoom anymore. Let him win a match. Be nice for him. Everyone sometimes needs to win and feel appreciated.

2 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

Why did he say lucky fucker? He swapped Rachi in on an obvious focus punch, guys a moron

The lucky fucker part was when he didn't get than flinch on the loom, which allowed the loom to sub and then destroy his team. But he should've just sacked starmie instead of going to Rachi. 

Edited by NikhilR
4 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Band gyara? seems like it, idk what your last was, and damn isn't that team phys oriented like, a lot, like, 5/6 out of your pokes not counting the unknown one.

Last is CM rachi, and the nape is mixed scarf. I could change rachi to ebelt grass knot or even shuca, but I still wouldn't really be able to switch much in on swamp aside from CB gyara