The Pokemon Showdown Thread

23 minutes ago, londark said:

Not the Adamant version...

Still not sure why he didn't just EQ the M-Beedrill instead of going for Miss Edge

That's a pretty common speed tier that mega bee sits in though right? With mega sceptile and mega zam? Seems like you'd definitely wanna out speed that group, though I can see wanting a little extra mmph

It's actually not really common in OU, from what i've seen and played ( i think all of them are UU by usage, with Zam beeing the most used at around 2,5% )....I run Adamant as well, and the extra damage is imo better cause it's more solid than adding speed to outspeed something that 95% of the times you won't see in a match, also considering that even with adamant nature you should be able to outspeed most of the meta that isn't boosted

1 hour ago, londark said:

It's actually not really common in OU, from what i've seen and played ( i think all of them are UU by usage, with Zam beeing the most used at around 2,5% )....I run Adamant as well, and the extra damage is imo better cause it's more solid than adding speed to outspeed something that 95% of the times you won't see in a match, also considering that even with adamant nature you should be able to outspeed most of the meta that isn't boosted

Outspeeding a +1 adamant charizard x is another reason to run jolly lando. You also get the ability to outspeed +1 jolly gyarados, which is nice if you're running superpower. I haven't really checked any adamant scarf damages, but I'm not really sure if its a reason to risk getting swept by an adamant charizard or jolly gyarados.