The Pokemon Showdown Thread

shit that started today?

yeah dont worry, still plenty of time to log some matches. Plus, everything is wiped clean come sunday night anyways. Make sure you're on the smogtours pokemon showdown when laddering

i'm sitting at 14-12 right now, went on a 3 match losing streak earlier where I lost 1-0 every time. I've seen some really interesting stuff so far on the ladder - a ton of roserade, for one

2i07joy.png

Lost like 3 times against the same guy 

yeah dont worry, still plenty of time to log some matches. Plus, everything is wiped clean come sunday night anyways. Make sure you're on the smogtours pokemon showdown when laddering

welp something was obviously wrong with what i was doing

Edited by londark

2i07joy.png

Lost like 3 times against the same guy 

welp something was obviously wrong with what i was doing

Haha that's my fault, I should have been more clear in the first post I made here

No wonder I couldn't find you or spaint on the ladder. Still, plenty of time to log matches on smogtours.psim or w:e it is

e: it's http://smogtours.psim.us/for those interested

Edited by Gunthug

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-325700132

rmt material imo, i really enjoy the synergy. struggles against well executed stall sometimes, though.

Shouldn't struggle too much vs stall with energy ball cm magic guard reuniclus, unless they're running mandibuzz which could probably be a problem. My 3 stall teams would all hate to play that reuniclus set though, since I don't really like mandibuzz in UU much

Shouldn't struggle too much vs stall with energy ball cm magic guard reuniclus, unless they're running mandibuzz which could probably be a problem. My 3 stall teams would all hate to play that reuniclus set though, since I don't really like mandibuzz in UU much

Well there are a couple other things that can be a problem. It doesn't like Steel types and also struggles against Sableye. Whimsicott is pretty solid too, since it can Encore me into submission, but Crobat, & Arcanine are there to keep any of them from being too threatening. Mandi isn't scary at all to me since Cobalion can abuse Foul Play/Toxic, altho it'd be nice to have a fairy to deal with it.

Have you been making your teams incognito mode? You dirty boy.

I don't know what you're talking about, I never do that. I have class.

[spoiler]I'v been caught[spoiler]So I have to sacrifice my teams or my history.... That's an easy choice.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Another replay with my new team I made

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-325979579

Edited by KaynineXL