The Pokemon Showdown Thread

ohhh

this team's a bit hit and miss after some playing, struggles against bulkier teams but the 12 turn wins are pretty classic

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-286944639

I can honestly say i havent come across a lot of drumpuffs lately, which is good because it generally gives me a lot of trouble. Once you get that memento down there's almost no stoppin it - I have found that my scarfed heliolisk still outspeeds even w/unburden, which is nice

The beginnings of my Showdown UU Career...

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-286944203

EDIT: My defensive prowess OP http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-286945932

EDIT2: And to flexxxx http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-286950365

that lead wish vapo is putting in work haha

I can honestly say i havent come across a lot of drumpuffs lately, which is good because it generally gives me a lot of trouble. Once you get that memento down there's almost no stoppin it - I have found that my scarfed heliolisk still outspeeds even w/unburden, which is nice

tbh i've found quite a lot of them...Belly, Return, Drain Punch, Play Rough with sitrus, pretty standard and all....Eviolite Duoblade just doesn't give a single fuck...but if and once it's gone, for me, it's GGWP, especially cause Drain Punch is a pain when you have both Blissey and Lax in your team...

Anyway, lost against a pretty nasty team.

Smash Shell Cloyster, with Hydropump to bait out Special Walls and Explosion

Forretress, with Custap Berry and Explosion

Snorlax, with Power Up Punch, Crunch and an amazing Endure + Custap Berry + Self Destruct Combo

M-Glalie with Explosion 

Sash Azelf, guess it had Explosion, but can't be sure since it dies before doing actually something

last was a Mienshao with LO....have no replay unluckilly, but the match was nice

tbh i've found quite a lot of them...Belly, Return, Drain Punch, Play Rough with sitrus, pretty standard and all....Eviolite Duoblade just doesn't give a single fuck...but if and once it's gone, for me, it's GGWP, especially cause Drain Punch is a pain when you have both Blissey and Lax in your team...

Anyway, lost against a pretty nasty team.

Smash Shell Cloyster, with Hydropump to bait out Special Walls and Explosion

Forretress, with Custap Berry and Explosion

Snorlax, with Power Up Punch, Crunch and an amazing Endure + Custap Berry + Self Destruct Combo

M-Glalie with Explosion 

Sash Azelf, guess it had Explosion, but can't be sure since it dies before doing actually something

last was a Mienshao with LO....have no replay unluckilly, but the match was nice

yeah I guess I've just been lucky, not seeing many slurps. Especially since I've never used doublade - that's on my next team probably

Were you facing Schuchty? And wow, that's a really cool lax set

yeah I guess I've just been lucky, not seeing many slurps. Especially since I've never used doublade - that's on my next team probably

Were you facing Schuchty? And wow, that's a really cool lax set

Forretress can handle puff as well and can rapid spin/spike or toxic spikes or stealth rock. It also can counter m aero and a lot of other physical threats, just need to watch out for stray fire attacks

Forretress can handle puff as well and can rapid spin/spike or toxic spikes or stealth rock. It also can counter m aero and a lot of other physical threats, just need to watch out for stray fire attacks

Damn I don't know how I overlooked fort for my most recent team, I could really use the rocks/spin support so I can free up defog's moveslot from mence