Saturday Night Shocker (Saturday 4th July)

i mean it might not be the perfect prize but its definitely a step in the right direction. We cant just uguu at staff all the time and when they give us something decent say nothing, gotta show em some love.

Page King, im ecstatic. 

With coolio on this one. Even if I can't play, this is a great prize that many of us just can't get today with how breeding is. 

Most of mine are still 5pm EDT but I had to make this one a little earlier because it's 64 man. ;)

no electricity pun Noad, im shocked.

[spoiler] it says shocker in the title, not shock, get off my back [/spoiler]

Eek sorry guys, I forgot because I am not from the land of the free and big guns. Independence Day for me is just a terrible movie with Will Smith :x 

Thats it, get ready for some freedom. Im winning this for america, then Im naming that magneton Jeff Goldblum. 

And we went from complaining about Shiny Gift prizes to having the most fucking OP Shiny Gift Prize you could give. That thing is better than probably 75% of the comp HP Fire mags out there. 

EDIT: and fuck, it's on the 4th of July. RIP Americans. 

i think most american comp players rather miss out on a national holiday then miss out on this tourney

Eek sorry guys, I forgot because I am not from the land of the free and big guns. Independence Day for me is just a terrible movie with Will Smith :x 

independence day was a great movie. it was war of the worlds with computer virus's>real virus's + great cgi + WILL SMITH! 10/10 movie

Elcoolio, you are the spark that my event thread needs.  ^_^

but not the one they deserve am i right? they deserve something a bit more stunning am i right?

[spoiler]

no h8 coolio i just couldnt resist the puns

[/spoiler]

i think most american comp players rather miss out on a national holiday then miss out on this tourney

Well this might be true but all of my friends from Argentina and Chile wont miss out the final of the American Cup of fotball, confirmed xD

Scrolled through this thread looking for the obvious sex joke. Didnt see one ;-; Would love to be in this tourny but tis the 4th and my niece wants to go to the carnival.

Also anyone who thinks this prize isnt good enough is fucking insane. Shiny comp AND 1mill. Thats crazy.

Edited by codylramey