NU Tier Discussion Request Thread

2 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

i bought one aron for 400k and 2-3 days later got banned from nu

i breeded my first 5x31 blastoise spent alot for it and later banned from nu

i breeded an jolly golem 2 days later the breed got banned...

if i breed a shuckle can ban it? 

ty tier council stop wasting me money when i breed a good poke and later 2 days get banned ty <<.<<

they moved up due to usage nabb

give this a read pls

and yeah, if people actually make shuckle go over 4.36% usage in UU, then it gets moved

Edited by LifeStyle
53 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

if i breed a shuckle can ban it? 

BAN dis fucking cancer or help me what i can do with this thing pls.

shuckle is actually a useful pokemon to wall each nu, u need carry a two water types like poli and sharpedo or kingler and sharpedo cuz, it is being used with tangela or other defensive grass pokemon like bellosom and it can wall u and rekt ur water types , it can wall pinsir easily with toxic and rest, and it can trapped u with encore if u r a sd set, actually shuckle is the cancer in nu.

Edited by Quilachy
1 hour ago, DarylDixon said:

man what can do vs this cancer?

playing   a monotype water or rock all cbanded????

I Like having Muk or Venomoth (Can't toxic it, Knock off won't work) best thing for it. 

Shuckle is so annoying lmao

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2017 at 1:33 AM, xStarr said:

I Like having Muk or Venomoth (Can't toxic it, Knock off won't work) best thing for it. 

Shuckle is so annoying lmao

Lol, shuckle hard walls veno, would be pointless bringing it in.

Oh and something that wrecks shuckle that some of the noobies dont know is Seismic toss, shuckle has very low health, so 50 damage is a lot to it.

Edited by KaynineXL
11 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Lol, shuckle hard walls veno, would be pointless bringing it in.

Oh and something that wrecks shuckle that some of the noobies dont know is Seismic toss, shuckle has very low health, so 50 damage is a lot to it.

Ye veno is pointless but Muk has worked for me more than using toss. I say this becuz I don't have much toss users Kek.

ed: Me vs Zdfire from round 2 in Tropius tourney. I went through the encore spamming body got the para and was able to do well.

Edited by xStarr

I think people are overreacting with pika, iirc we had pika in nu for a long time and it wasnt used that often. Didnt it just go up by usage as well? It sounds scary now but give it a few weeks and people will care less.

Its just another glass cannon, like kadabra and jynx(granted it was op mainly cus of how versatile its sets were) which have a severe weaken to pursuit. Bring out the pursuit fearow/metang and at the very least you can revenge if your core cant wall.

It feels like bello is so good at walling so much in NU right now(shame it gives rose free spikes) which pikas/raichus don't like, granted hp ice pika can 2hko but its still prediction and making predictions when your defs are paper is extra risky.

Edited by KaynineXL

I'm kinda afraid of the NU's metagame of tomorrow,with Sharpedo and Misdreavus gone,i can't stop thinking of how dangerous Psychic-Types Pokemons will be,but the most scary of them is Grumpig imo.Now i was wondering how can i counter grumpig without sharp and misdre in the tier ?  shiftry ? But thief doesn't do enough damage to ohko it unless crit

252+ Atk Life Orb Shiftry Thief vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Grumpig: 218-260 (59.8 - 71.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

0 SpA Grumpig Signal Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Shiftry: 300-356 (93.1 - 110.5%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

even venomoth can't counter it

(if Pig bold)

252 SpA Life Orb Venomoth Signal Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Grumpig: 229-273 (62.9 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

(if Pig Modest)

252 SpA Life Orb Venomoth Signal Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Grumpig: 229-273 (76 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Probably shuckle can wall it,but problem is Grumpig have access to Substitue which can easily brain shuckle and set up on it,Kecleon does the job yea certainly,but thats not enought in my point of view.Now i can only see two solutions : Ban Grumpig/Bring back Sharpedo and Misdreavus.Feel free to discuss about it,you're more than welcome to give your opinion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.