Items rate

Tritios

Ive been gathering data on encounters and the propability of them holding an item. so heres a list...

If im right the shard-rates are changing in the upcomming update, so this might all be irrelevant when it comes out..

LF buff on red and green shards and a nerf on blue shards (impossible to sell even for 10k...)

XkLAKmB.png

Got lazy while hunting everstones and didnt bother to seperate Geodudes and Gravlers, but im guessing rates are the same. And I'm pretty sure only Gravlers can hold Hard stones. The staryu rates seems off, but there isnt enough encounter really to say much about the item-rate...

took me an entire day to get 3 yellow shards

Well this is bad bad luck cause I often get a good amount of yellow shards and blue shards after 2 or 3 hours

But this

Took me 200 total thiefs on underwater pokemon to get 2 green shards. This is unacceptable in a mmo.

This is just so true

Took me 200 total thiefs on underwater pokemon to get 2 green shards. This is unacceptable in a mmo.

I'd suggest using repels, pretty sure relicanth is the one you can with, itll cut out the majority of those encounters.

Cause you have never seen me wasting hours to get just 1 everstone and cursing in team chat

That's different, everstones are a pain too and actually I also went through that, I spent 1-1.5 hours without a fucking everstone and then my shiny torkoal appeared, it was worthy xD Edited by Arimanius

I'd suggest using repels, pretty sure relicanth is the one you can with, itll cut out the majority of those encounters.

when farming at sootopolis the lowest level relicanths are at is 30, just like some lanturns and clamperls, so it doesn't really help unless there is a secret place where relicanths are higher than that

when farming at sootopolis the lowest level relicanths are at is 30, just like some lanturns and clamperls, so it doesn't really help unless there is a secret place where relicanths are higher than that

according to bulbapedia, relicants have a higher encounter rate in route 124 underwater then outside sootopolis, I checked and the rate seems to be the same in pokemmo. They buffed the rate outside sootopolis, which is good. but its still low...