Bring back Viridian

Draekyn

Afaik it doesn't, but you could check if you want to make sure.

Yep it's got one, lets all move there when it's out \o/

Although it does suck that the berry merchant is in Saffron, iirc that's the main reason I moved back to Kanto.  Got tired of taking the boat to and from the regions every time I needed something. 

Would be cool if we had some Hidden Base places in battle frontier too. 

Yep it's got one, lets all move there when it's out \o/

Although it does suck that the berry merchant is in Saffron, iirc that's the main reason I moved back to Kanto.  Got tired of taking the boat to and from the regions every time I needed something. 

Would be cool if we had some Hidden Base places in battle frontier too. 

I think bf would be a good place to battle, it is so big and different also the bf mart has the best tms for selling etc. The thing is the berries, you're right but idk maybe u can buy a lot of berries so u don't have to be going there so much. I just hate the fucking vermilion

I think bf would be a good place to battle, it is so big and different also the bf mart has the best tms for selling etc. The thing is the berries, you're right but idk maybe u can buy a lot of berries so u don't have to be going there so much. I just hate the fucking vermilion

1 It's in hoenn

2 noone is gonna use it

3 no flying there

4 noone is gonna use it 

5 you need to take an extra boat

6 noone is gonna use it

Vermilion is pretty bad I agree.  It's so cramped and just not that pretty of a location.  Battle Frontier however is wide open, plenty of things to do, and absolutely beautiful. 
so
Pro's of moving to BF:
- Beautiful
- Plenty to do
- Great Shops
- Wide open space, you'll never struggle to find an empty spot near your friends again
- The name literally says "BATTLE" so it'd be a great competitive location, could even have events there near the general ch1 population because so much space
Cons of moving to BF:
- No pond to stand by in front of PC iirc
- Far from Kanto Berry Merchant/Kanto Other Stuff
- VERY far from noobs, it takes a lot to get to BF.  Some might argue this is good, but the idea is since you'd have to complete all of Hoenn storyline to get there then no noobs to scam OT shinies from.
can't think of anything else

1 It's in hoenn

2 noone is gonna use it

3 no flying there

4 noone is gonna use it 

5 you need to take an extra boat

6 noone is gonna use it

you don't even play the game, your opinion doesn't count vael
#rekt

Vermilion is pretty bad I agree.  It's so cramped and just not that pretty of a location.  Battle Frontier however is wide open, plenty of things to do, and absolutely beautiful. 
so
Pro's of moving to BF:
- Beautiful
- Plenty to do
- Great Shops
- Wide open space, you'll never struggle to find an empty spot near your friends again
- The name literally says "BATTLE" so it'd be a great competitive location, could even have events there near the general ch1 population because so much space
Cons of moving to BF:
- No pond to stand by in front of PC iirc
- Far from Kanto Berry Merchant/Kanto Other Stuff
- VERY far from noobs, it takes a lot to get to BF.  Some might argue this is good, but the idea is since you'd have to complete all of Hoenn storyline to get there then no noobs to scam OT shinies from.
can't think of anything else

you don't even play the game, your opinion doesn't count vael
#rekt

Except i've always been active in game since i registered and i am still active in game.

It's not even a matter of opinions, noone is gonna use the bf after they get what they need (what were the new items anyway?)

Edit: Not to mention how shitty and dumb it would be as a meeting place.

There's only 3 things players do in game:

Npc grinding, breeding and battling and that's why vermilion will stay the most convenient place.

Edited by Vaeldras

Except i've always been active in game since i registered and i am still active in game.

It's not even a matter of opinions, noone is gonna use the bf after they get what they need (what were the new items anyway?)

Edit: Not to mention how shitty and dumb it would be as a meeting place.

There's only 3 things players do in game:

Npc grinding, breeding and battling and that's why vermilion will stay the most convenient place.

I apologize that my joke wasn't clear, and if I offended you then I'm sorry.

I wonder if we can have a "How many hours do you have in game thread"  where we compare trainer cards

I don't think that's information I want to be reminded of. For instance, me and flav once decided to take our hours played, and divide it by 24 to get our days played. I do not recommend doing that lel