[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - The Spheals are supreme champions!

blame think for not making best out of 3 like i have saying all fucking season. 

Id actually agree with this if it was only for finals or play-offs since they're obviously more important matches

I wouldn't have lost if you bought me over Des

#vorredmadeshitbuys
#zeb4leader

you don't even do UU you turd

Id actually agree with this if it was only for finals or play-offs since they're obviously more important matches

fuck that, every match. each person only has one match in a entire week. asking for 2-3 matches in one week per player isnt crazy talk here. and this is pokemon here. Random Number Generation should never decided tournaments. skill should always be the most important part. as their is no way to turn off rng, the only thing we can do is best out of 3, 5, ect.... to spread hax around so it's less likely to decided a overall winner.

we go to extreme lengths to make tiers that are "fair" with no "uncompetitive strategy's that takes away a players choices" but then do nothing at all about rng is bullshit. 

fuck that, every match. each person only has one match in a entire week. asking for 2-3 matches in one week per player isnt crazy talk here. and this is pokemon here. Random Number Generation should never decided tournaments. skill should always be the most important part. as their is no way to turn off rng, the only thing we can do is best out of 3, 5, ect.... to spread hax around so it's less likely to decided a overall winner.

we go to extreme lengths to make tiers that are "fair" with no "uncompetitive strategy's that takes away a players choices" but then do nothing at all about rng is bullshit. 

except we have 8 matches, chill out

Can we make it a rule that you cant forfeit without a good reason in the play-offs

I'm finding it hard to get over the sheer disappointment of not being able to watch Heroes vs Nidokings

He did have reasons. If Egg wants to post about it he is free to do so, but I can't tell you his reasons without permission.

Fred even with just one match a week per player (aside from vgc) we hit an all time high in activity losses this season

maybe having a tournament during finals time was a bad idea?

maybe everyone is quitting after reading the gospel of senile?

maybe everyone is mad about think refusing to talk about best/3 and just dismissing every argument for it with "lol"

i mean, correlation=/=causation. 

you can say gmo's give people cancer and point to how america has so many people with cancer that eat gmo's, or you can point to the multiple nukes we set off in nevada and all that radiation, or a billion other things.

you cant honestly point fingers at who gave you a std when you slept with 100+ people per week.

maybe having a tournament during finals time was a bad idea?

maybe everyone is quitting after reading the gospel of senile?

maybe everyone is mad about think refusing to talk about best/3 and just dismissing every argument for it with "lol"

i mean, correlation=/=causation.

you can say gmo's give people cancer and point to how america has so many people with cancer that eat gmo's, or you can point to the multiple nukes we set off in nevada and all that radiation, or a billion other things.

you cant honestly point fingers at who gave you a std when you slept with 100+ people per week.

You can make as many horrible analogies as you want. If people are already having trouble actually playing their matches, it's re fucking tarded to suggest that we triple the amount of matches.

It works for the staff

also 

blame boss for not putting sleepy in the lineup.

vorred pls

Edited by Sleepy

The tiebreaker is here!

Game #1: DPP - Frexa vs Robofiend

Game #2: UU - Frags vs DestructX

Game #3: ADV - ThinkNice vs Barrage

Important: Game #3 may not be played till game #1 and #2 are finished. There is no particular deadline but try to get these games in asap!

pls put in OP

Oh god. I'm still clenching. Please no.

You can make as many horrible analogies as you want. If people are already having trouble actually playing their matches, it's re fucking tarded to suggest that we triple the amount of matches.

the people that arent going to show up and play arent going to show up and play no matter what we do. the people who are going to show up and play are going to clear enough time so they can play for a while in case of delays, stall wars, ect...

you are insinuating that best/3 will increase the number of no shows, but there is no evidence. nothng besides "i think that's how it'd work".

however, in vgc best/3 was actually done. i went through the threads and only 2 were labeled "no contest" and one match labeled "no show short of" out of the 27 (or 81 depending on how you count best/3). now there could of been more where one player was awarded winner with nothing in op to show, however if you care that much have fun re reading thousands of post cause im not going to.

what these results seem to imply is best/3 matches have the same or better show up ratio then the other tiers, however not enough data for it to be a fact.

It works for the staff

define works

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.