[Story] Rio and Chess' Big Adventure

Rio and Chess' Big Adventure

Hey there guys! I'm gonna post a story of the adventures of KingofChess and Rio.

Since Rio and I (KingofChess) decided to do a Kanto run, which after that we'll do a Hoenn run,

I've decided to kind of make a story about the things in-game that we've done.

I'm going to make the chapters 4 pages each and then move on to the next chapter.

Since I will probably catch up to where we're up to now, I'd just like to note that later on in the series it won't be

as frequent because I have to do a page worth of things.

Rio and I didn't actually start the game together, we met eachother in a certain place

so for the first chapter, KingofChess is going to be focused on. I think I'll do a page every

week so that others have a BIG chance to read the story.

Chapter 1: KingofChess

Page 1: KingofChess VS. CheckM

[spoiler]b865bbd2146dbec2bcd5597b28b5d443.png

It was a brand new morning in Pallet Town, where a young trainer would be getting his very first Pokémon! That young trainer's name is KingofChess. In this world, you wouldn't find normal names from the real world like "Harry" or "Zack" but instead you'd find names like "KingBowser" or "Zehkar"! KingofChess was sleeping in bed without a care until he woke up, hearing a beep from his computer. KingofChess got out of bed and got dressed into his red shirt, swampy green pants, his black & white shoes and he put on his red hat.

KingofChess went to his computer and saw that his computer was just restarted. When it booted back up, KingofChess typed in his password "1234" and went into google chrome to check his PokeMMO forums page. "Off Topic is closed?! Ugh, that really does annoy me... I guess I could do something productive in my life..." KingofChess thought to himself, as he turned off his computer. KingofChess went downstairs and looked at the television. Professor Oak was advertising Pokémon, and it looked pretty good. KingofChess knew that Professor Oak would probably not be in his lab so KingofChess walks into the wild.

"Hey, wait up!" Professor Oak called out. Professor Oak was a decently sized man with a labcoat, brown pants, dark brown shoes, a rather derped out face and some bed-hair to go with. "Please, come with me." Professor Oak said with a breathless voice. KingofChess followed as Professor Oak walked over to his lab, greeting KingofChess with another boy. CheckM, apparently CheckM is the smartest when it comes to Pokémon, which KingofChess didn't believe for a second. "Yeah yeah gramps, we get it. These are starter Pokémon and you want us to choose?" CheckM said arrogantly.

"Yeah well you forgot... well... Go pick your starters!" Professor Oak said nervously. KingofChess went to a table with a green surface with three Pokéballs on them. The Pokéballs all contained powerful Pokémon. Bulbasaur, the grass type, Squirtle, the water type, and Charmander, and the fire type. KingofChess chose Charmander, and CheckM chose Squirtle to combat my fire type. Well das bullshit! KingofChess picked up Charmander's Pokéball and tried to leave, but was stopped by CheckM.

"Don't think you can leave this easily! We're going for a battle!" CheckM said, forcing KingofChess into a battle. Squirtle and Charmander were thrown into the field, growling at either before battle. "Tackle!" KingofChess calls out, as Charmander runs into Squirtle. "Tackle!" CheckM commands, as Squirtle shoulders Charmander.

"Tackle!"

"Tackle!"

"Tackle!"

"Tackle!"

"Tackle!"

"Tackle!"

"Tackle, finish it off!" KingofChess calls out, finishing off the Squirtle. CheckM sighed, making some stupid comment about defeat and KingofChess roared and cheered for Charmander. KingofChess leaves the lab and goes to his house for dinner, talking all about his win against CheckM.[/spoiler]

Credits so far:

[spoiler]KingofChess[/spoiler]

Edited by KingofChess
  • Kizhaz locked this topic