[Assistance] how does people uses CAMERUPT

Yaguarete

camerupt.gif

HP 70 - ATT 100 - DEF 70 - SPATT 105 - SPDEF 75 - SPEED 40

Fire/Ground

Ofensive Moves: Rock Slide, Ancient power,  Earthquake, Flamethrower, Fire blast, Overheat, Eruption, Double Edge, Explosion.

Utility Moves: Amnesia, Curse, Toxic, Roar, Yawn, Protect, Substitute.

Inmune to Electric

Resistent to Poison, Bug, Fire, Steel

Weak to Ground

Very weak to Water

I have my moveset and ev spread done, just want to see more ideas.

tbh people dont use camerupt

thats way camerupt is NU. so now we know that we are talking of a NU environment.

yup, i put evs in almost every stats, and has sense. the movesets can be many depending on the way that you play it that is useful to make a thread of it.

so ill read some more opinions

tbh people dont use camerupt

My first thought when seeing the title haha. Even in NU environment, so much water-types and Pikachu as the main Electric type Surfs it kek. Walls Electabuzz nicely but I guess we'll see today how much of those there are.

Either way it should obviously be mixed. I kinda thought of a max speed to run Eruption some back in the day. But probably the safest bet is something like Quiet 252 Sp. Atk 252 HP - Flamethrower, HP Grass, Explosion, Earthquake. Eruption set should be probably Hasty/Naive 252 Speed 252 Sp. Atk Eruption, Explosion, Earthquake, HP Grass.

• 1 month later...

I'll be honest I had a very long battle ou that I eventually lost BC camerupt walled my jolt so hard I was embarrassed BC he used camerupt and umbreon and beat me but I wasn't ready since I took a long break during the initial lax blissey ban but I say this to say that camerupt can be effective using strange pokes is always a plus against people who only play 1 or 2 tiers....def bulky offensive brave though ev spread I can't say

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.