[Vále] Eternal Trainers - Recruiting Loyal Members - Making New Thread Soon - Looking For New Officers - Drop a Reply!!

Jalair

Yo Isaac, how's it going with the team?

Its doing pretty good i guess... We just need more active members.. like comp players and people that enter officials. Other than that, the team is doing great :)

Team Rules and Regulations

Rules:

1. Please respect everyone that is on the team.

2. Be helpful to one another whenever possible.

3. If your feeling upset do not express on Channel chat or Normal chat, Pleas PM the Executives, Commanders, or Boss.

4. Do not start trouble anywhere, as it may lead to a bad reputation for the team.

5. Try to be helpful everywhere. Channel,Global,Trade etc.

6. Definitely do not SPAM the Team chat or any other chats.

7. Show respect to everyone and every other team around you.

8. After every match be respectful, and just say Good Game or give your opponent a compliment.

Restrictions: 

Team [Vále] is not a strict team, however we do need some requirements

on the team so we don't fill it up with Troublemakers, trolls, or inactive members.

1. Do not just recruit friends if they are inactive with 3- badges.

2. Every time you recruit a member make sure it is okay with an Executive or Boss.

3. Do not block any team members, as it is not allowed here on team [Vále]

4. If you really want someone to join and they have 5- badges, make sure

to inform [GoldenSunIsaac] Before doing so. Therefore I can help them

grow and get more skillful at PokeMMO.

5. Do not let out anger on everyone in team if you are upset, please let out

all your anger on the boss, which is me. I can handle it thank you.

6. Always check if a member fills requirements before adding to team.

7. If you are about to leave the team, inform an Executive or me first so I can know

what is bothering you, and maybe I can fix the problem.

Requirements to join Team [Vále]

• You must have 8+ badges. (I can make exceptions just make sure you let me know first)
  • You must be loyal to the team. (This is important)
  • MUST be active. (Online 3+ days a week)
  • OPTIONAL: Have a forum account to keep up with team thread.

This was created to maintain stability to the team and its members, thank you for understanding.

Edited by Jalair

Don't these contradict each other?

Really depends on how you look at it. See, disrespecting and "venting" are two different things. Venting is explaining your reasons for being angry, and telling someone what made you angry. Disrespecting someone is insulting them and being mean to them without telling your reasons. I think what Jalair meant by "taking anger on himself" was that if you have a problem and you're angry, you can vent to Jalair. I think I'm right but eh, probably not xD

Really depends on how you look at it. See, disrespecting and "venting" are two different things. Venting is explaining your reasons for being angry, and telling someone what made you angry. Disrespecting someone is insulting them and being mean to them without telling your reasons. I think what Jalair meant by "taking anger on himself" was that if you have a problem and you're angry, you can vent to Jalair. I think I'm right but eh, probably not xD

Yes Wailmer that is what I meant, however I still just changed the message so it is easier for people to understand. and you can join our team tomorrow just whisper DarkLumio,Aftershcoker, Or me in game and we will get back to you.

Yes Wailmer that is what I meant, however I still just changed the message so it is easier for people to understand. and you can join our team tomorrow just whisper DarkLumio,Aftershcoker, Or me in game and we will get back to you.

Thank you

EDIT: As page king I command for Noad to bring me a skitty

Edited by WailmerPlays