[Vále] Eternal Trainers - Recruiting Loyal Members - Making New Thread Soon - Looking For New Officers - Drop a Reply!!

Jalair

New thread coming soon

~Our Story~

[Spoiler] Team Vále is a fun cooperative team that was founded by me! [GoldenSunIsaac], and my brother [xxxSEGAxxx] or also known as SEGA on forums. One day me and my brother where home and I said why don't we make a team? Just for fun. And we both agreed. Later on after the team was created we went to school and told our friend [Ryun] about the team and we got him to join. At first it was only going to be a three man team, however we started to recruit members that seem fun to be around. We don't have many competetive players in our team but we are trying to get there so we can compete in tournaments and win officials. We will get there one day! I promise that. Vále consist of hard workers, breeders, shiny sellers, and much more. Vále is coming!! Other teams get prepared for battle! :D[/spoiler]

Captains:

GoldenSunIsaac

Executives:

DarkLumio 

Commanders:

Kouteshi

Officers:

Panchoz

GeneralVenican

GoldenSunFelix

Members:

kXy8Huv.png

[spoiler]

New thread coming soon

[/spoiler]

Team Gallery[Spoiler]

Ever Grand

xU1ervr.png?1

Mt.Pyre

hoGFnUk.png?1

Vermillion

xhhAJtf.png?1

Forretree City

yaWpYGl.png?1

Lavendar Town

t3AGQiR.png?1

The Dessert (Hoenn)

kjo3BP5.png?1

ForetreeCity Cave

GIKRmBZ.png?1

Team Base (Kouteshi o7)

cxaFqCY.png?1

Devon Corp Building

AmL69Vu.png?1

[/spoiler]

Edited by Jalair

hasn't this been posted at least 3 times before

edit: good luck regardless

Yes, however that was when I was a noob to forums, now that I am more experienced.. I have learned the ways. So you are correct, but I have trashed all those old bad threads :D. Thankyou for the luck givings XD

[UPDATE]

Team [Vále] Is currently recruiting members. Reply your in-game name if you would like to join and I will log in and recruit you thank you.

Edited by Jalair