[Denied]Fresh Server

Hey,

I don't know if this has already been suggested but I'm going to toss it into the suggestion box anyways.

I was talking with some of my friends about how fun PokeMMO was back in the day. Now we really don't

play it much, sure we come back occasionally and play for a month or two but that's about it. I asked my 

friends if they would play a lot if PokeMMO introduced a fresh new server (you can still play on the old one)

where everything would be untouched and unscathed from thousands upon thousands of players. I think it 

would be a lot of fun to be able to play in a fresh server where no one is ridiculously rich or has a box of shinies.

In a way it would be kind of fair and I'm not sure if that's a good way to describe it because it's fair right now. 

But it would feel different going into it because everyone has the same stuff as you.

I've asked this to other people in game and they've all agreed it would be fun and they would spend a lot of time

playing on the new servers. It would be like a wipe but people can still play in the old server if they want to. Just

think it would be a great way to make the game kinda fresh again.

It has some downsides such as extra cost and more maintenance but I think it would bring back a lot of old

players to the game and people would be spending a good amount of time on the new server (I know I will)

Anyways that's my suggestion, I'll just sit back and pray that this happens.

That's a bad reason. "I don't wanna play on a server where everyone is rich because I'm too lazy to catch up so I know, we should make a server where nobody is rich, that way I can catch up easier! Also, imagine pallet town on the very first day it's released. Your mum can't go through labor that many times.

That's exactly right King

That's a bad reason. "I don't wanna play on a server where everyone is rich because I'm too lazy to catch up so I know, we should make a server where nobody is rich, that way I can catch up easier

and in 2 years time (Tifk If Your still playing) someone suggest to make a new server to catch up to you. because there "too Lazy to catch up to you" and all your hard work and time would be wasted. Theres a reason why they are rich or have several shinys, is because they spent lots of time and effort. To have a restart would cause most of those dedicate players and most of the community to stop playing... but hey at least you can catch up easier.

Edited by JohnLannister