[Implemented] Multimedia Sub Forum

I think the Customization forum was originally intended to be this. A few users (me included) hijacked it into a GUI changing forum though.

I actually intended it to be for in game customizations to be honest. I feel like that's going to be a big deal. And since none of us developers are really artists at heart, it may lead to the game looking better overall for the community while work still gets done on the game itself (and we may implement some of the improvements if we get permission from the authors of course, that way everyone can benefit).

I actually intended it to be for in game customizations to be honest. I feel like that's going to be a big deal. And since none of us developers are really artists at heart, it may lead to the game looking better overall for the community while work still gets done on the game itself (and we may implement some of the improvements if we get permission from the authors of course, that way everyone can benefit).

Glad to have some clarification on this! now I can freely spam more threads about windows and colors and fonts.

Ok, so the Customization thread is for videos, images, and other community created content.

Thanks for the info, will be posting a in game story video later tonight, or as others would call, Pokemmo Machinima Video

Also, my submission for pokemmo promotion trailer too in a few days in dat thread