[Temporary] Laidback Team

Noad

*raises pinky* Tis be such a shame that dear old boy SgtAsh's European heritage perhaps came from jolly o'l England might I say. Don't forget you shtupid mutt that yer motha and fatha originated here you bloat! You bloody Big Ben's "bitches". Cheerio o'l chap

*raises pinky* Tis be such a shame that dear old boy SgtAsh's European heritage perhaps came from jolly o'l England might I say. Don't forget you shtupid mutt that yer motha and fatha originated here you bloat! You bloody Big Ben's "uguues". Cheerio o'l chap

I don't have any eurotrash heritage. My family comes from AMERICA.

To send a message to all the other children - no fucking around at londar's pool

If they keep running after you tell them not to, clothesline one of the fuckers. That'll show 'em who's boss.

[spoiler]Also, my first Imgur post did not go well. I guess they don't like zen humour.[spoiler]ZEtdKKN.png[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Edited by Misfire33

Shooting next to my house last night, cop car ended up with bullet holes.
Luv muh neighborhood.

Move out into the woods like me. Where shooting is also normal, but it's 2 miles away and it's an animal getting shot, not a person.

Also, this song applies to literally everybody on this forums except for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

Move out into the woods like me. Where shooting is also normal, but it's 2 miles away and it's an animal getting shot, not a person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

Baka gaijin

<Link removed>

that uguu gave me various types of cancer

Edited by Zehkar
Don't avoid the filter