[Temporary] Laidback Team

Noad

That Plastic Memories ending felt super weak to me

It was a good ending you little shit

im with king on this one. any other ending would ruin the whole show. was expecting more tearjerking scenes tho.

[spoiler]since when did giftias just fall asleep? thought they had be "killed"/reset by a machine or something...[/spoiler]

Danmaci was pretty cool too, epic fighting. hoping on another season and that this isnt just another teaser to get people to read the Light Novel or whatever its originaly is. 

Edit: i can never get these spoilers to work on the first try.

Edited by Tritios

Darkshade said that the reason that OT was closed is because we're incapable of having a conversation that's nice.

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]NiqqaShade[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

When was this ?

Darkshade said that the reason that OT was closed is because we're incapable of having a conversation that's nice.

you where throwing a fucking tantrum in the chat, and darkshade said that because stuff like that is a good example of why it was a good idea...

btw nice to see mods actually ingame and answering peopls questions!

you where throwing a fucking tantrum in the chat, and darkshade said that because stuff like that is a good example of why it was a good idea...

btw nice to see mods actually ingame and answering peopls questions!

I had every reason to say what I said. "Tantrum" is a bit much for what was going on, I had fair reason and Darkshade wasn't in any way correct. Judging the entirety of fucking OT because I was angry was stupid af. Thing is, he thinks that we're all a bunch of disabled little fuckers who can't do anything for themselves so staff think "Hey, this person will LOVE this!" without realizing the rest of the damn community. I'm really not surprised that people are quitting because the staff are just being too secretive.

I had every reason to say what I said. "Tantrum" is a bit much for what was going on, I had fair reason and Darkshade wasn't in any way correct. Judging the entirety of fucking OT because I was angry was stupid af. Thing is, he thinks that we're all a bunch of disabled little fuckers who can't do anything for themselves so staff think "Hey, this person will LOVE this!" without realizing the rest of the damn community. I'm really not surprised that people are quitting because the staff are just being too secretive.

Haven't you only been around for like a week?