Off Topic Suggestion Thread

Arguably the best thing to do if you're a disformed midget anime character.

+1

Unless it dies somehow

Please do not bully the Puchis.

7BHhdgV.jpg

But seriously, can we get some kind of update from Squirtle or somebody else in the know with the ability to unlock Off-Topic? There was some really good productive communication a few days ago and it'd be a real shame if that were to just end.

Edited by Plague

Maybe I heard wrong, but I thought I heard, "Yeah I think I just finished, I think we're done with Off Topic. Just have to wait for (someone) to unlock it."

Won't name names cause it's not relevant, but it sounded like we were good to go? So what's up now? If you guys are still working on it, give us an update maybe we can help.

Edited by Kelarr

But seriously, can we get some kind of update from Squirtle or somebody else in the know with the ability to unlock Off-Topic? There was some really good productive communication a few days ago and it'd be a real shame if that were to just end.

Board policies are still subjects of debate and a meeting will occur between admins/mods to discuss them, soon. It will probably be unlocked some time next week.

Well, next week is the goal. Who knows? Maybe it'll be next year before someone cares to toggle it on.

slightly off topic, but is your profile pic a cross between armstrong from fma

pic

[spoiler]

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_RTCe0fz_OWf_Voyxr78

[/spoiler]

and kyubey?

pic

[spoiler]

puella_magi_madoka_magica_08_kyubey_incu

[/spoiler]

Or you know we'll just motivate you by something else like attempting to create a Hoenn MMO or doing tests on shiny encounter rates.

I dunno. Even then it sounds like a lot of effort. 

So I guess we know where you stand on things then.

I don't have anything to do with this and it doesn't matter what I think. I'm just procrastinating on making PTS content.

It's the mod team's decision how they want to moderate the board, because they're the ones that have to deal with you all every day. We (the admins) are just here to make sure they don't do anything dumb, like the "Let banned users make alt accounts forever because they're my friends and because this board shouldn't be subject to rules" that somebody suggested earlier.

slightly off topic, but is your profile pic a cross between armstrong from fma

and kyubey?

Yeah

The staff at PokeMMO have discussed the topic of Off Topic and have decided that it is in the best interest of the community to keep it closed for the foreseeable future. We believe the negatives outweigh the positives to re-opening the subforum no matter what set of rules we decide to enforce. I am sorry if this is not the outcome that you had envisioned.