Pokemmo greatest posts.

Heimann

locking for

a. You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other persons using our Service (Players and PokeMMO's Staff). This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about people, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting players maliciously, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.

It's unlikely that you got permission from every person who's posts you've shown above, therefor it's in violation of this rule.

I'll clarify as there's been some discussion in Laidback Zone if this was the right decision. 
The main difference between this thread and just quoting someone is that this thread is designed to publicly humiliate people.  When you post a screenshot of someone here you are saying "come laugh at this guy with me" without his permission, which is certainly in violation of the rule I mentioned. 
Quoting however is not.  When you quote someone it's similar to just screenshotting their post, but if you were to replace all the above screenshots with quotes instead it would still be in violation of the same rule because you would be publicly humiliating someone based on something they said.  Hopefully this clarifies things.

It's also worth mentioning that the posts are mainly pointless ones in the sense that they don't really serve any purpose or generate discussion.