Introduction of a catgirl, Elenyannnnn~~

PS3 : If you want to pay for my work by paypal, you'll get a little bonus gift because you would have help me for another project of mine.

Btw, paypal paiment are just donation, it's only if you want to be supportive to me, you're not forced to pay me with real money ! :)

inb4 b&

Can you draw me a self portrait?

Yeah; if you have a model or if you can give ma a very detailed description I can.

You can add me as a friend IG or here and send me a private message or something like that. XD

Please choose in the little list what you want me to do. ^^ And prepare the Pokédollars OR the corresponding pokemon if you have it. :p

I'll open a new topic in creative media then, it'll be easier !

inb4 b&

I'm not very used to acronyms. ><

You meant it was banned before ? Or it is banned ? Or I could get banned ? ><"""

The names SkyBeat and it's a pleasure to meet you. Judging by this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of you, im assuming you stay in Ch1. Drop by ch2 sometimes and say hello to the gang. ^^

Pleasure to meet you too guys !^^

Yeah I don't often talk on local/global etc... xD I just pop in the game, say hello to my team, chat with them and sometimes I take a look at the trade channel but I'm poor so I can't afford anything great XD

My shelf ? awh ok, it's a very beautiful piece of art y'know !

he-hem.. Well if it meant that the pictures were drawn by myself, well they really are, I'm not using a generator founded on DeviantArt like some do, my art is 100% made by Elenya !

Stop. Seriously. Just stop.

Instead of drawing, make sprites instead. In fact, make cute Moemon because everyone loves moe and moemon.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/40418-ips-moemon-fire-red-revival-project-updated-6-7-2015/

I can try :O even if I kinda suck at pixel art, but it's worth giving a shot ! XD
Thx btw for the link, I wanted to found it back, I love moe too *w*

Well at least, making sprite is drawing too, but pixel art drawing ' A'

Though, are every sprites replaced in this Moemon version ? I could try to make those who are missing, but I gonna need some gijinkas ideas,

I've only made one gijinka so far and I've even took model on an outfit my best friend made ;w;

I don't think I can take model on other gijinkas, and even, by respect, I wont. > A<

@Elenya

You can google search for ideas or ask me or the rest of the team for inspirations. The patch is fully compatible with PokeMMO (which turns all your lovely Pokemon into Moemons). We have moemon sprites for all 386 in the patch at the moment, but many are low quality/poorly made so we're working to revamp them. We're half way completed on gen 1 right now, but we did jump back and forth and do some gen 2/3. We have a lot of sprites that are just made halfway and no one wants to pick it up and finish it. I'm sure you can find one you like and fix it up.

Again, no one is bad at spriting. It just depends on how much effort you are willing to spend on it to polish it. Below are first draft vs final version of Doduo and Dodrio for your reference.

35i97i1.png2s1px1w.png

moemon_dodrio_by_riderofwind-d7qtuoq.png085%20Dodrio%20Edit%20v1.2d%20%20x2.png

Edited by Moetal

@Elenya

You can google search for ideas or ask me or the rest of the team for inspirations. The patch is fully compatible with PokeMMO (which turns all your lovely Pokemon into Moemons). We have moemon sprites for all 386 in the patch at the moment, but many are low quality/poorly made so we're working to revamp them. We're half way completed on gen 1 right now, but we did jump back and forth and do some gen 2/3. We have a lot of sprites that are just made halfway and no one wants to pick it up and finish it. I'm sure you can find one you like and fix it up.

Again, no one is bad at spriting. It just depends on how much effort you are willing to spend on it to polish it. Below are first draft vs final version of Doduo and Dodrio for your reference.

35i97i1.png2s1px1w.png

moemon_dodrio_by_riderofwind-d7qtuoq.png085%20Dodrio%20Edit%20v1.2d%20%20x2.png

Ahw yeah indeed, the old sprite were good but compare to what you're able to do, that's even better !

Well... mh.. I've got plenty personnal projects, but the main one is currently paused, I've already tried pixel art by the past and I was really shitty...

But can still try to work on my technique and aquire EXP.

Okay, fine, you convinced me, I'll give you a hand with that ! I can give you my skype if you want, I'll just need to see which sprites need to be redrawn and I'll try to do something for that.