Introduction of a catgirl, Elenyannnnn~~

It's nice to meet you, loving your work.

[spoiler]Why is everyone so obsessed with cats?[/spoiler]

Thank you very much !

Well, I heard that if people love cats it's because of a "parasite" that get inside us and make us liking them xD
Nature can be so fun sometimes o//

Oh my god

- Grill
- Same age
- Draws manga
- Loves cats
- Likes animu (?)

[spoiler]o-ore wa taira desu, hajimemashite '-'[spoiler]lol jk welcome to PokeMMO, I might have a request later ^^[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Edited by Kiliminati

Hello folks, I'm Elenya (Elenyah IG), I'm on PokeMMO for quite a long time now but I've been several time on hiatus for a very long time.

I joined the game on July 2014 I think and I've already met nice persons over there. ^^

One thing to know :

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CATS *___*

Got 5 cats home, I can't help myself to rescue abandonned cats and taking care of them.

I'm part of the Renzokuken team, we're a French PvP team.

I'm not playing PvP at the moment, but it will come soon, I have to make my team and so one. :)

I'm an amateur manga artist and I make an offert so anyone that would like it :

If you want I can draw you a personnal pic of your character, I'll just take your IG char as a model.

You can tell me if you want me to add one your favorite Pokemon. ^^ 

There you got my pricelist :

1434919082-sans-titre-1.png

Original works can be found on my Deviantart gallery.

PS : If you wish to have a chibi style drawing + a waistup/fullbody + A headshot of your character, I'll ask you for 500k PokéDollars or at least a 31*5 Pokémon.

PS² : If you may think my prices are expansive, please do consider that drawing takes a lot of time, and if I want to make a nice piece it takes even more time. Please respect that. ^^

PS3 : If you want to pay for my work by paypal, you'll get a little bonus gift because you would have help me for another project of mine. :)

I'd remove the "out of pokemmo" advertisement if i were you, that can get you banned xD

Welcome, hope to see you around :)

I'd remove the "out of pokemmo" advertisement if i were you, that can get you banned xD

Welcome, hope to see you around :)

Thanks for welcoming me :D

Awh, I thought I could 'cause it kinda concerns pokeMMO though. >< 

Like, what I can make can be used as avatars, signatures and so one. o/

Maybe putting a spoiler ?

I heard people did that but I couldn't find any appropriated forum to put that so I thought : Well at least, people who wants to know me would know .w.

Mohhh too bad Bishav, but I like dogs too !

Especially dogs from my homecountry, their "specie" is called Charplanina. ^^

Edited by Elenya

Meh i dunno, a friend of mine got banned bc of that but i think she was selling them for real money... Don't let it bother you tho...

Work on making some signatures as well, those sell like hot cakes

Aouch, yeah I understand.

In my case I don't force people to pay with real cash, it's ONLY IF they really want to support me and help me with other projects. xD

Niahhh, I'm not that good at graphic design. I don't know if the forum can handle html in profile ?

I can make some nice profile on PS, but signatures, I gonna have to work that. xD

You draw ecchi? Tell me where you live right now and let me see your internet history.

Wut ? Why should I give you these informations ? XD

I always clean my internet history and my web cache, you won't find anything. :p (Well except on my DA favourites... deeehhh... T^T)

Hey Xploz, cool de te revoir mec !

On m'a dit que tu fais bande à part maintenant, dommage. :(

Hey Xploz, cool de te revoir mec !

On m'a dit que tu fais bande à part maintenant, dommage. :(

^^ Oui on peut dire ça. Malgré qu'il n'y ait pas vraiment de "bandes". J'ai de bons potes qui ne sont pas dans ma team, chez les Français comme ailleurs.

Btw n'hésite pas à me rajouter en ami, il n'est pas impossible que je t'ai enlevée en pensant à un arrêt complet du jeu de ta part.

A la prochaine in game ;)

EN translation : well, this won't interest anyone :P

Just say you take it as a donation and not as a selling. Like staff did with donatorstatus. Should be fine then. ;)

Yeah, that's what it implies, donation ! Thanks for finding a concrete word. XD

Xploz, yep j'ferai ça ! A la prochaine IG, et GG aussi, on m'a dit que t'as eu un sacré palmarès !

Edited by Elenya
Xploz, yep j'ferai ça ! A la prochaine IG, et GG aussi, on m'a dit que t'as eu un sacré palmarès !

XD, bof ce mois de Juin pas mal mais c'est pas non plus faramineux. :P

Un peu paradoxal car je joue pourtant pas souvent en cette période d'examens ^^