Shorter vs seeker cooldown

Vaeldras

Question

This is simply the only effective way we have to make new money atm (if not the best way to make money in general).

We can safely assume that most if not all the money we have passing from player to player was originally made from npc griding.

Now, even when i'm breeding, i still use the vs seeker to make up for the money i'm using to buy braces, while also doing something productive while my eggs hatch.

So what happens when i'm out of npc's and i have to wait for my eggs to hatch? i stop playing.

I'm forced to stop playing for 6 hours because there's literally nothing i can do besides battling.

Why do we even have a cooldown when people are doing altruns just for the sake of avoiding said cooldown?

Now excuse me, but i have to finish hoenn with my alt.

Edited by Vaeldras

13 answers to this question

Yes, +1

Fxd6kza.gif

We really need some solutions to the whole grinding problem. I understand that "It's an MMO, you have to grind™" but there is an extremely excessive amount of grinding in PokeMMO. The devs have made everything so damn hard to do without hours and hours of mindless grinding that it becomes no fun anymore and people quit. I came back because hoenn, but once I'm done with that, I'll probably get bored and quit again after a little while.

Il problema è che facendo così andremo ad intaccare il già delicato mercato di pokemmo.

Credo che ci dovrebbe essere un alternativa per impegnare il tempo post vsseeker.

Ad esempio implementare qualche funzionalità auto-PvP oppure inserire altre funzionalità PvE come la torre lotta (che si spera saranno implementate nella prossima patch)

*TRANSLATE*

The problem is that by doing so we are going to undermine the already delicate market of pokemmo

I think there should be an alternative to commit the time post vsseeker .

For example implement some auto- PvP or PvE enter other features like the battle tower ( which hopefully will be implemented in the next patch )

Il problema è che facendo così andremo ad intaccare il già delicato mercato di pokemmo.

Credo che ci dovrebbe essere un alternativa per impegnare il tempo post vsseeker.

Ad esempio implementare qualche funzionalità auto-PvP oppure inserire altre funzionalità PvE come la torre lotta (che si spera saranno implementate nella prossima patch)

*TRANSLATE*

The problem is that by doing so we are going to undermine the already delicate market of pokemmo

I think there should be an alternative to commit the time post vsseeker .

For example implement some auto- PvP or PvE enter other features like the battle tower ( which hopefully will be implemented in the next patch )

?? it's been implemented quite a few months ago, and frankly i'm not really looking forward to have the bf too

I don't really see this affecting the economy in any way, we already have people using alts to avoid having to wait 6 freaking hours.

Assuming we have more money circulating, how would that be a bad thing when everyone is so poor because of the "new" breeding mechanics?

Edited by Vaeldras

Last time I checked, more money is generally good for an economy. Right now, PokeMMO is close to it's own great depression. If it becomes slightly easier to get money, players will be able to buy more, breed more, etc, and you'll see the pokemmo economy balance out. And it will also be just generally more fun.

We need less bullshit, more games.

Edited by SgtAsh

Last time I checked, more money is generally good for an economy. Right now, PokeMMO is close to it's own great depression. If it becomes slightly easier to get money, players will be able to buy more, breed more, etc, and you'll see the pokemmo economy balance out. And it will also be just generally more fun.

We need less bullshit, more games.

I don't care about games, all i want is money to get comps

I don't care about games, all i want is money to get comps

I want money for comps and hats.

And repels because the water encounter rate is too damn high.

Edited by SgtAsh