Shedinja luck

Noad

Recently I have really wanted a comp Shedinja - after reading more about it I realised it was a pretty cool Pokemon. 

• It has only 1 HP and tons of resistances coupled with it's ability makes it a really interesting Pokemon to use in a battle.
  • If you are interested it is immune to; Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Bug, Steel, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ice and Dragon type moves. 
  • Apparently looking into the crack in Shedinja's back steals your soul :o

The way we obtain Shedinja in PokeMMO means that it is pretty rare to make a usable comp. While the nature from the Nincada is passed, all of the IVs are completely random and not influenced by it's pre-evo's IVs. Luckily Shedinja only needs 2 stats so it doesn't make this that impossible. 

I wanted to make a thread to see who has had the best luck with Shedinja so far, or maybe even to tempt some of you to go out and try your luck. Post them here and I might even make a "Hall of Fame" for the best 2-3 in the OP. So far I have been hunting for about 2 days and this is my best one so far: 

h5U4I8F.pngZstrg84.png

7n4faIU.png?1

Always loved Shedinja, have had it as a follower and have been gathering tons for awhile now, which has led me to getting quite the interesting mixed bag in regards to IVs. The one I tote around with me has nice attack IVs, but the speed is lousy. Also have a nice sp.attacker { though base sp.attack isn't great... }, but lacking in speed as well. Since speed and attack are all that matter, that's all I really count. 

Working on creating a plethora of top notch preshu cicada shells that are primed and ready for battle. Got interested parties on deck. 

{ may add screens later if I remember. }

This is my best, but for entirely different reasons. I think it's ?/1/0/0/4/7, but could be wrong about the special defense. I hope its HP IV is under 5 too, it would be so disappointing it it's revealed to be decent next update. Naughty nature.
pROA5AV.png

I love that name lol
  • 1 month later...

I've got a few shedinja and one rather good one. I'm on my phone, I'll post it later with an edit.

Edit: [URL=http://s985.photobucket.com/user/rexaos/media/shedinja1_zpswvtvh28z.png.html]shedinja1_zpswvtvh28z.png[/URL]

Edited by Global