[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 7

I thought thats usually because some people had already played their matches for the week when a ban happens, so it would be unfair that some battles allowed a pokemon that others in the same tier did not.

unbanning it for the remainder could cause problems of people bringing machamp, thus either forcing a restart and forcing your opponent to be scouted or change teams or just being an insta-loss because they didn't check the Administrative Decision threads (which it seems like not many people do) 

I need much more preparation if I even think about joining psl again. Let my team down, played terrible...

Definitely taking 1-2 seasons off, to try and get better...

[spoiler]

inb4 never comes back

[spoiler]

inb4 people happy I'm gone

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I need much more preparation if I even think about joining psl again. Let my team down, played terrible...

[spoiler]

inb4 never comes back

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

You can always ask help from your teammates, PSL should help you grow as well. If your team isn´t able to help you in ~7 weeks, well shame on them.

You can always ask help from your teammates, PSL should help you grow as well. If your team isn´t able to help you in ~7 weeks, well shame on them.

They did their best, and looked out for me. Best team mates I could have asked for.

I just couldn't handle the pressure, or use what they taught me to make a Gen 4 team that I could use effectively, I guess.

I want to take time away from being a player though. I know I have a lot more to learn and to come to terms with.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-241107942

I played bad. I deserved to get rekt.

[spoiler]

inb4 never comes back

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

They did their best, and looked out for me. Best team mates I could have asked for.

I just couldn't handle the pressure, or use what they taught me to make a Gen 4 team that I could use effectively, I guess.

I want to take time away from being a player though. I know I have a lot more to learn and to come to terms with.

dont upset yourself, i barely won any of my games too, you can always strive to be better :D

and never forget

1469333ddc.jpg