Double Trouble Weekend (Saturday June, 20th)

This tournament is at 9pm GMT - the poster is wrong (Noad is a noob)

IT'S ANOTHER..

boRX7lM.png?1

Details:
32 Players
Unlimited Reserves
6v6 Tournament

Double Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Saturday June 20th
Time: 5:00 PM EDT | 9:00 PM GMT

Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. To register post an IGN in this thread. You may only register one person per user. Edited posts will NOT be accepted as a valid registration. 

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Species/OP Item/Evasion/Self KO/Time
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned Moves: Torment, Counter, Mirror Coat

Note: Baton pass will be unbanned for the duration of the tournament.

Banned Pokemon:

All Pokemon are allowed.

1st Place Prize:

Winner's choice of

slakoth.gif Shiny Competitive Gift Slakoth slakoth.gif

Your choice of nature with IVs HP 25 | ATK 25 | DEF 25 | SP.ATK 25 | SP.DEF 25 | SP 31 - Untradeable

OR 

20,000 Battle Points

OR

stand.png

Red Stand for your Secret Base

2nd Place Prize:

Runner Up's choice of

10,000 Battle Points

OR

500 Reward Points

Notes:

• You may AFK timeout your opponent as soon as the button appears. This clause will not be in effect for the Semi Finals or Final round, where you will only be allowed to press it after the referee gives permission to do so.
  • Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Host: Ronax

GM: Noad

Refs: CaptainGrey

Edited by Noad

Why does the poster say 10pm and thread say 9pm gmt? I suppose it's an old poster and that the tournament is 9pm gmt right?

No that is my fault because when making posters I sometimes accidentally put the GMT time from my own timezone (GMT+1).

This tournament will be at 9pm GMT. Will make this obvious in the OP, nice catch.