The PokeMMO Summer Ball (5th July - 6th September)

The prize for every qualifier will be a choice between:[/font][/color]
100,000,000 Pokeyen, 20,000 Battle Points or 1000 Reward Points and a personalised signature similar to the one below (courtesy of Darkshade):
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]

For Real 100 Million PokeYen :D Edited by TheLordagamer

ok so i can win the tourney, but i dont have any UU comp, then i cant get a comp turned shiny... I found a hypothetical case in which you are very bad for making rules.

Well in the very unlikely case that someone wins without owning a single UU comp, we will wait for them to breed one of their choice from the list or buy one if they do not mind it not having their OT.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah houndoom could use hidden power grass or pursuit or will o wisp or destiny bond. Tbh not even sure what houndoom would run with no egg moves or hidden power, maybe crunch fire blast taunt and some other useless move. 

Solarbeam + Flamethrower + Sunny Day + HP Dark

But serious tho, currently the third place prize is better than the first  SECOND from a competitive aspect. So if you end up keeping Blue Fire Doge as a prize (it's really cool looking), I would suggest swapping them around. 

EDITed

Edited by DoubleJ

But serious tho, currently the third place prize is better than the first from a competitive aspect. So if you end up keeping Blue Fire Doge as a prize (it's really cool looking), I would suggest swapping them around. 

r u drunk?

Even though gift shinies have no immediate value since you can't trade them, it seems that staff are just doing the order of prizes by rarity/imaginary value. Sure in the OU spring whatever, you had a choice between beldum and any of the starters for first place. The starters are not that great in OU, all but two are UU/BL. But they are arguably the rarest tier of shinies. I don't think it makes sense for houndoom to be 3rd while altaria is 2nd.