Controversy Introduction

Hey my name is Stephen, I just started PokeMMO today for that sweet nostalgia. I play many MMO's and I love the idea of Pokémon being a trade/economy based system with multiplayer. I LOVE farming and grinding out for some things in MMO's. I am relatively active on all forums I join, so keeping up with people can be done with ease. Hope to see you all soon!

Fuck, you're gonna love this game.

For a while. Hopefully.

Anyways welcome, my ign is mutrumbao, in case you decide to quit after a few weeks of intense grinding.

I'm quite experienced with grinding I played WoW, Waframe, and most notably I had a trimmed completionst cape on Runescape.

You don't know what you're in for, this is the pinnacle of grinding

PokeMMOs grind is nothing in comparison to a Runescape completionist cape.

This is coming from somebody who has 13 Runescape 99s.

I often wonder if some of our playerbase is unfamiliar with that of the grinds involved with some MMOs.

Oh, Is it worse than getting into comps from scratch?

It takes years.

Welcome to the forums Controversy.

Oh, Is it worse than getting into comps from scratch?

darkshade beat me too punch but there is something like 29? skills and maxing one to 99 will take you hundreds of hours maybe even a thousand or more. so long i have never heard of anyone timing it because it takes too long. only the top 1% of the top 1% of runescapers have it.

I often wonder if some of our playerbase is unfamiliar with that of the grinds involved with some MMOs.

It takes years.

Not to go Off topic here but I still am going to, but I guess the difference between those grinds are in how more engaging they are than Pokemon grindnig, which will ultimately keep you grinding longer (lewd). But you still have to be insane to go for a completionist cape.

ehmmm, I mean, welcome!

I LOVE farming and grinding out for some things in MMO's.

Happy to have you here controversy.  I came here from Oldschool Runescape a little over a year ago, and while this game isn't as grind-heavy it still feels very rewarding when you accomplish something. 

Welcome to the PokeMMO community and I hope you enjoy your stay o7

It takes years.

The difference, though, is the diversity. There's not much diversity in pokemmo. RS grind isn't the same all the time. there are also plenty of distractions that you can indulge yourself in when you need to take a break. I can't boast of a tcc or even 13 99's (only have 8), but I find it difficult to equate pokemmo grind to rs grind.

Hope you enjoy your time here Controversy. Edited by Gilan