WHO WANTS WAFFLES!!!

hello i am the furby of the net to rule all furbies. i am the nightmare of your existence. i am the king of the darkness. i am...THE GUY THAT BRINGS BACON ON WAFFLE DAY!!! well howdy everyone this is your friendly somewhat neighborly emporerfurby just thought i might say hi. i am 23 years old fat kid at heart as you can see. i am here to make friends and be enjoyable...maybe. i love pokemon as much as a brony likes mlp (not this guy). i hate mlp i love anime and video games mostly play mmorpgs like rift and archage. my favorite anime would have to be none other than parasyte (if you havent seen it let me warn you its the bloodiest anime i have laid my eyes on and so much of a beauty if you havent seen it watch it now for it will consume your very soul).i have been off and on for pokemmo for about almost 2 years now have had several in-game accounts right now my account ingame name is kinshaw so if you happen to see me dont be shy just go ahead and ask me for some bacon and waffles. also if you are looking for a team hit me up and ill invite you to ZSURVIVORS! an awesome team that is full of good chatty people well got some pokemon to catch buh bye

Edited by emporerfurby

What? Zsurvivors is dead

that may have been true in the past(unsure as i have only recently joined myself), but from what i can tell the time i have been apart of the team there is almost always someone conversing. the chat room has been pretty chatty alot of new additions to the team. all friendly helpful people trying to have fun and actually having good conversations. we are trying add people who are gonna actually converse and let us know they are breathing/ somewhat living.    if you wanna join your more than welcome

Edited by emporerfurby

I want pancakes not waffles.

pancakes shall be made

I would link the Invader Zim song if I wasn't on my phone... welcome though xD

that would be epic matter of fact...www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoDKmIP8G8g&index=1&list=RDuoDKmIP8G8g

lol bacon random x)

bacon random is the best kind of random

You're literally inviting me to my own team.

well then hi nice to meet you like i said i only joined recently just trying to give a friendly invite

Edited by emporerfurby

disappointed-parents.jpg

it happens

but.. but waffles have those little square pockets that collect all the flavors, and that nice light crisp on the exterior that leads to the fluffy insides. And the nice crispy edges. I like a little crunch. 

you are my favorite person now i really am hungry for waffles