Been gone for about a year, and I'm back!

Hey everybody! I played this game a long time ago and took a leave of absence, but I just learned that Hoenn was added so I came back because NEW CONTENT. My original account got deleted, but it's all good because I wanted to start over anyway. I'll probably be on the channel 2 circlejerk if anybody wants to hang out. Good to be back!

Welcome back! I'm a new bird in the flock. Only starting flying about 10 days ago if you catch my drift. I'm normally in channel 2 so might see you around. What region did you start in?

Welcome back! I'm a new bird in the flock. Only starting flying about 10 days ago if you catch my drift. I'm normally in channel 2 so might see you around. What region did you start in?

I started in hoenn and went to kanto immediately after I made it to slateport. Pretty much to just grind in a non-boring way and get me a charmeleon. I'm back in hoenn now.

Edited by SergeantAsh

Hey everybody! I played this game a long time ago and took a leave of absence, but I just learned that Hoenn was added so I came back because NEW CONTENT. My original account got deleted, but it's all good because I wanted to start over anyway. I'll probably be on the channel 2 circlejerk if anybody wants to hang out. Good to be back!

Remember you in early pages vanity item suggestion.

Welcome back oh yeah btw cowboy hats are here o/

but channel 2 chat died when nova left to play meinkraft