[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Week 6

Holy crap that was a disaster. 2 weeks of preparation with this team never failed and then this. I should sink in the ground

Did the courtesy of making a team for you for next week

[spoiler]

Vaporeon @ Leftovers

Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam

Cloyster @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Oblivious
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam
- Ice Beam

[/spoiler]

Takes care of your flygon problem, but no need to thank me here man

Edited by G0dPower

Bit late but I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to press the AFK button in PSL (Thinkie feel free to yell at me if I am wrong). As much as I love Lion I do feel that pressing the AFK should be an automatic loss, otherwise everyone will be pushing it in the future and spectating matches will be crap.

PSL should be about winning and getting glory for your team, not finding a way to get out of playing a match (looking at all you activity / no contest win hunters). I'm literal poop at DPP and will most likely get swept next week but I will 100% make the effort to show up to try my best anyway and I am grateful that I was given the chance by TJ, it's the decent thing to do. 

Yes I do realise this is very hypocritical because I am staff and I enforce the AFK rule in officials before anyone says anything. :P

EDIT: Oh and I will be doing usage today so any lazy butts that haven't sent it to me yet, please do. <3

Bit late but I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to press the AFK button in PSL (Thinkie feel free to yell at me if I am wrong). As much as I love Lion I do feel that pressing the AFK should be an automatic loss, otherwise everyone will be pushing it in the future and spectating matches will be crap.

PSL should be about winning and getting glory for your team, not finding a way to get out of playing a match (looking at all you activity / no contest win hunters). I'm literal poop at DPP and will most likely get swept next week but I will 100% make the effort to show up to try my best anyway and I am grateful that I was given the chance by TJ, it's the decent thing to do. 

Yes I do realise this is very hypocritical because I am staff and I enforce the AFK rule in officials before anyone says anything. :P

EDIT: Oh and I will be doing usage today so any lazy butts that haven't sent it to me yet, please do. <3

I second this. And not just bc the person saying it is pretty.

Also who ever is leading team speal needs to talk to their OU2 man. Been talking to him for 2-3 days and still havent gotten his availability. Time is running short and my availability is running thin.