Should i?

i think pokemmo badly needs someone to stream tournaments on a regular basis.

i personally never saw the appeal of interviews as i can just talk to whoever personally and i know through the forums anyone can.

talk to me

[spoiler]pls[/spoiler]

This is a preview 

xv3qJrQ.jpg

Semi Srs haha

Where's the gaming content? :P I think streaming it would be a great idea. Honestly I only heard of this game recently and its been around since 2013. You could get new players which would be great. There are a number of things you can do to get views such making a YouTube channel and create a number of guides with commentary, YouTube could attract players to your stream and to Pokemmo and doing Pokemon Giveaways (I'm personally not a fan of them but they do rack in views). The best thing for views is to reach out to people who have connections or who are quite famous themselves. Try asking other Pokemon Streamers or Youtubers to check out your content and give you a shout out. 

Where's the gaming content? :P I think streaming it would be a great idea. Honestly I only heard of this game recently and its been around since 2013. You could get new players which would be great. There are a number of things you can do to get views such making a YouTube channel and create a number of guides with commentary, YouTube could attract players to your stream and to Pokemmo and doing Pokemon Giveaways (I'm personally not a fan of them but they do rack in views). The best thing for views is to reach out to people who have connections or who are quite famous themselves. Try asking other Pokemon Streamers or Youtubers to check out your content and give you a shout out. 

Im not arsed about getting popular and shit, id do it for the people on the forums and in game if they wanna turn up or not its upto them lel

Just throwing the idea out there and see if they would be much interest etc

This guy was in my clan a few years ago that told me I had a big forehead in front of the group regularly on teamspeak. I just wasn't ever sure why he said it. 

really no one is perfect. I have this pic where I look like my eyes are crooked and u can see my messed up chin easy here - my dad had a car accident when I was little and I got hit there.

[spoiler]

dwxqma.jpg

[/spoiler]

Anyways, good luck with your stream. I'd like it if someone covered tournaments too, but I'd like the videos to be concise (cut out unnecessary parts). I haven't ever watched a single tournament honestly because they always seem so long? Maybe that is a bad assumption.

Edited by bl0nde

This guy was in my clan a few years ago that told me I had a big forehead in front of the group regularly on teamspeak. I just wasn't ever sure why he said it. 

really no one is perfect. I have this pic where I look like my eyes are crooked and u can see my messed up chin easy here - my dad had a car accident when I was little and I got hit there.

[spoiler]

dwxqma.jpg

[/spoiler]

Anyways, good luck with your stream. I'd like it if someone covered tournaments too, but I'd like the videos to be concise (cut out unnecessary parts). I haven't ever watched a single tournament honestly because they always seem so long? Maybe that is a bad assumption.

i thought you were blonde?

also i have a few hundred scars and several on my face so you got off easy

and as to the streaming, maybe a long version unedited + a highlights real. i know i personally value parts of tournaments others consider a waste of time, and i would always feel like im missing out on something in a edited version. and ofc a highlights real would appeal to the people who want to get a general idea of what happened without investing hours.

I'd say, get a co-host or guests.

It's much more intuitive to entertain the audience if you're talking to someone rather than talking to them / to yourself.

Could even just hop on ts and stream whatever discussion happens in there.

But yeah, officials are a go-to. PSL matches like greck tried is a good thing to have replays of. Any other cool event.

Alternatives would probably be based off playing the game unconventionally. Like, just trolling people in any creative way, is something people would want to watch.

Or challenging yourself to do something cool in the game. Kind of like the idea of streaming a nuzlocke, but not so generic and overdone.

I'd say, get a co-host or guests.
It's much more intuitive to entertain the audience if you're talking to someone rather than talking to them / to yourself.
Could even just hop on ts and stream whatever discussion happens in there.
But yeah, officials are a go-to. PSL matches like greck tried is a good thing to have replays of. Any other cool event.

Alternatives would probably be based off playing the game unconventionally. Like, just trolling people in any creative way, is something people would want to watch.
Or challenging yourself to do something cool in the game. Kind of like the idea of streaming a nuzlocke, but not so generic and overdone.

pretty sure you can help him out mr. Co-host