Competitive Assistance Quick-fire Questions.

HP grass or psychic on a bold slowbrah?

along with surf, slack off and cm.

What are you even trying to hit with hp grass? water/ground already is neutral to surf, and you can just hit other pure waters with stab Psychic.

Unless you really need to get rid of certain pokes that would get killed easier with HP Grass.....which...I highly doubt, run psychic.

What would be a good Hidden Power on Lunatone to use in NU?

Hp fighting seems like a decent option. It gives super effective coverage vs aggron/sharpedo/absol. Don't really think lunatone needs a hidden power terribly since it has ice beam/shadow ball/psychic/signal beam to hit most targets. 

Which is the best way to play Crobat ? Sp.Atk or Atk ?

I don't really like its atk moveset but it has better atk base stat than sp.atk, so I can't decide myself.

Since the split Sp.Atk Crobat has become a lot more viable and I have seen players running Modest natured ones with moves like Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave ect. 

Which is the best way to play Crobat ? Sp.Atk or Atk ?

I don't really like its atk moveset but it has better atk base stat than sp.atk, so I can't decide myself.

also to add on to what Noad said, it can also learn Super Fang which is handy when your opponent switches into walls and stuff

some quick sets for a NU Ninetales?

and is it better running impish or careful hitmontop in NU?

Ninetales:

Modest/timid 252 Special Atack 252 Speed 4 Hp

Fire blast

Sunny beam

Sunny day

Hidden Power Rock

Hitmontop is better as Physical Tank thanks intimidate, so Impish

Evs & Moveset for Bold Missd ? Thx

Perish Trapper:

Perish Song

Mean Look

Protect/Substitute

Pain Split/Destiny Bond/Taunt

Calm Minder:

Calm Mind

Shadow Ball

Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Fighting

Substitute/Taunt

Both Sets: 252Hp 252Def 4Sdef

Best Shedinja moveset?

Best leftover move for a non-toxic Blissey (Aroma/Seismic/Soft/filler)?

probs go ice beam/tbolt for bliss, could even go hail if you're scared of dug trapping you

Edited by KaynineXL

Best Shedinja moveset?

A confusion move (swagger is usually preferred since the +2 shouldnt affect you) Toxic, Fury cutter so if your opponent can no longer hit you in a battle you dont have to stall to victory, trick (when it works), grudge, knock off (double check if it can learn it), possibly thief although you will most likely be holding a lum berry soo eh

move set on a weezing if I wanna run explosion?

Sludge bomb

Tbolt

Flamethrower

wow

Pain split

Maybe you don't want psplit if you're exploding

Does you team need tbolt for gyara?

flamethrower good for hera, but sludge is just a stronger attack overall with stab

WoW is pretty standard

Edited by KaynineXL

how are you using Slowking? i mean nature/evs/etc..

0XFhCbq.png5uS6zNJ.png2j3x4XA.png <- This is mine :)

Probably the best combinations for CM since you will not be walled by big threats like Plume, Exeggutor, and Scizor.

Other options include:

• Psychic over Flamethrower
  • Adding Toxic in there, there are no steel/poison types which will come in against you unless they're stupid. Chansey will be the only poke to sponge toxics because of NC.

Ev spread for careful hitmontop guys? also what set would u use? Bulk up, maybe?

Thanks in advance

tumblr_inline_mo11apndbO1qz4rgp.gif

My thoughts:

If you're going for bulk the [url=http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/hitmontop]HP stat[/url] is base 50 so that would be where you put 248 EV's (248/8=31 extra HP points). This is the same idea as investing in HP on dusclops or defense on blissey/chansey - getting that low base stat up helps a lot.

Look at hitmontop's team mates. What are those team mates doing - how do they contribute to your strategy? Once you figure out what everyone else is doing, then look at hitmontop and think about what you expect hitmontop to do for the team. What common threats do you expect him/her to hold off for the team? Use the [url=http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/]damage calc[/url] to decide what is best for you.

I'm not implying you do not know this information, I am just writing out how I approach the situation. Also, it might be relevant to list what tier you are playing hitmontop in. I would assume UU, but I fought a hitmontop in OU yesterday so "anything can happen". And, yes, the disclaimer: this is totally just my opinion. Good luck.

Edited by bl0nde

My thoughts:

If you're going for bulk the HP stat is base 50 so that would be where you put 248 EV's (248/8=31 extra HP points). This is the same idea as investing in HP on dusclops or defense on blissey/chansey - getting that low base stat up helps a lot.

Look at hitmontop's team mates. What are those team mates doing - how do they contribute to your strategy. Then look at hitmontop and think about what you expect hitmontop to do for the team. What common threats do you expect him/her to hold off for the team? Use the damage calc to decide what is best for you.

I'm not implying you do not know this information, I am just writing out how I approach the situation. It might be relevant to list what tier you are playing hitmontop in. I would assume UU, but I fought a hitmontop in OU yesterday so who really knows. Good luck.

Thank u Blonde

Actually is for NU, the thing is I can't decide what role can he do, it's a really nice top 2x31 and 3x26+ with fake out but I can't decide if full hp and atk with bulk up and mach punch or bb, if full hp and def with rapid spin or maybe full hp and sp def and bulk up too. So I was expecting some suggestions to clear my mind :P