Competitive Assistance Quick-fire Questions.

7 hours ago, pachima said:

impish breloom. Unless dd ice beam set which is odd.

Maybe I do one.

Btw, did they already nerfed paralyze? Just noticed today that a paralyzed Milotic was still faster than my Slowbro.

Damn! I suddenly started to lose every single match when I was used to win almost always (on matchmaking), wtf!

@edit

About the paralyze, I just noticed that I forgot a Macho Brace on my Slowbro somehow, that's why it was slower than

the paralyzed Milo, lmao. But my question is still up anyway.

Edited by Maelstrom
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

Is there a reason for picking hyper voice? Does it do good damage to common pokemon in UU?

I've seen a lot of clefs running hyper voice recently - it's nice for stab and for hitting past subs. 

Also fire + normal is good coverage generally

Edited by Zymogen
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, chaos97 said:

Tauros need any egg move? This meta the tauros is still a beast or not ?

Tauros is 100% male so it doesn't get eggmoves; I'm sure it still has a niche in NU but I'm not entirely sure as I'm not hugely familiar with the Gen 5 meta

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WesleytJ said:

Hey guys. I made a 5x31 Adamant Trapinch. What is a good moveset. EQ and Dragon Claw for sure. What other moves and which held item do you guys suggest?

1 hour ago, notmudkip0 said:

You could run Fire or Thunder Punch and DD or a punch with U-Turn on a choice set.

Fire Punch > Thunder Punch in this UU meta; it beats Forre and can hit Bronzong unlike Flygon's stabs. Other than that, I agree

Got another question. I found a decent Adamant Axew and I am making a Haxorus for competitive.

I know I should definitely use Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw, but what about the other moves?
I am reading EQ and Aqua tail, but my clanmates are saying I should pick Brick Break.

What am I supposed to take?

4 hours ago, WesleytJ said:

Got another question. I found a decent Adamant Axew and I am making a Haxorus for competitive.

I know I should definitely use Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw, but what about the other moves?
I am reading EQ and Aqua tail, but my clanmates are saying I should pick Brick Break.

What am I supposed to take?

Completely depends of who you want to pair him with, EQ is most likely never a bad choice cause it hits a lot of things neutrally. Superpower/brick break would sort of help with ferrothorn and ttar plus would hit hydreigon really well, but aqua tail would help with hippo. It's directly dependant of whatever you have on the team besides him I think. I'd go superpower instead of brickbreak