Competitive Assistance Quick-fire Questions.

1 hour ago, OrangeManiac said:

So how to build the best Growth Venu that can beat Chansey and overall work well?

- Modest full sp.atk with 123 or 124 speed to outspeed 70 base speed (Metagross, Magneton, Breloom) with no nature speed ofc.

Remaining EVs in sp.def to maximize the HP drains OR remaining EVs in HP (at least 160 HP) for more leftovers recover

- Timid full sp.atk full speed

Life orb or Leftovers are both good but Timid one is more likely with Life Orb

18 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

would an fully invested spdef milotic be bad by any means?

calm, full HP Milotic can survive a specs Jolteon Thunderbolt and Mirror Coat it back. I wouldn't invest full spdef, since you still need to take physical attacks (I run 60 spdef EVs).

Full spdef isn't terrible, but it isn't the best way to run Milotic.

6 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

So how to build the best Growth Venu that can beat Chansey and overall work well?

Growth + knock off dual stabs with magneton support is quite nice. Can knock off the shed hulls of chansey/skarmory/forretress and weezing is gg'ed by venusaur once its leftovers are gone. It's also a decent way to support a team with cb tauros or something else that benefits from skarmory removal. 

5 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

calm, full HP Milotic can survive a specs Jolteon Thunderbolt and Mirror Coat it back. I wouldn't invest full spdef, since you still need to take physical attacks (I run 60 spdef EVs).

Full spdef isn't terrible, but it isn't the best way to run Milotic.

so, something like calm, 60 spdef, full hp and rest in def?

17 minutes ago, Mnemosyne said:

How much speed do people give sunny day offensive executor? (nature is timid, speed 30 iv) 

I imagine they would max it out so other exeg's can't come in and steal the sun with higher speed. Same logic with Victree in NU anyways.

Edited by KaynineXL
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Jolyne said:

Also, is defensive Raichu still popular or people are using offensive ones nowadays? 

At last 10 days , i met with too many raichus. Because of Electabuz everywhere. All of them was spdef wall raichu , only 2 different raichu. And their difference was Thunderbolt instead of Volt Tackle. And all wall raichus were volttackle-extremespeed-wish-protect . Only 1 of them had toxic and 1 of them had surf.

No idea about Ou tier but, Adamant nature metagross with 84 speed faster than 252 timid jolteon after agility. Source

1 hour ago, Jolyne said:

Is Agility Metagross still viable? If so, how much speed should i invest in?

Also, is defensive Raichu still popular or people are using offensive ones nowadays? 

Thank you very much.

Agility metagross should probably aim to outspeed scarf adamant flygon. So 152 x 1.5 = 228. 228 / 2 = 114 +1 to outspeed, so you want to hit 115 speed probably. Might seem a bit excessive but scarf flygon is seen enough to warrant metagross running extra speed for it.