Competitive Assistance Quick-fire Questions.

I think Fire is for Metagross and Skarmory, but Ground? Arcanine&Metagross?

HP Fire/Ground, the main reason is for Metagross.

Fire also hits Skarmory, Forre.

Ground hits Arcanine, which is quite good considering Arc with crunch+espeed could stop Espeon from setting up.

I'm thinking in Signal Beam/Psychic/Calm Mind for the other moves, thats ok?

Yes that's fine.

Edited by KaynineXL

Kingdra - Gyarados - Flygon - Metagross 
Are good core?

You need a special  and defence wall to support them. All those you have mentioned are sweepers/wall breakers. 

Some examples are 

Skarmory/weezing/forretress defence walls

Chansey/Gardevoir/Umbreon/Porygon2 Special ones

Edited by Bluejim

I have a few simple questions about the Doubles meta:

There is no currently banned pokemon in the Doubles meta, which means Ubers are allowed. That being said, does this mean RU, NU, UU, etc. are fair game as well? I'm asking because there's high probability that there's Double Battle Strategies out there that may use Under-OU tiered Pokemon. (Most would be fairly gimmicky, but meh). I'm thinking about F.E.A.R. Rattata in (non-tiered) singles, and the "Don't Fuckle With Shuckle" self-named, but widely-used (I think) strategy for (non-tiered) doubles. (Don't Fuckle With Shuckle won't work in PokeMMO due to the fact that Shell Smash doesn't exist in Gen III)

Are hax items still banned?

Anything else particularly noteworthy that changes from singles?

I have a few simple questions about the Doubles meta:

There is no currently banned pokemon in the Doubles meta, which means Ubers are allowed. That being said, does this mean RU, NU, UU, etc. are fair game as well? I'm asking because there's high probability that there's Double Battle Strategies out there that may use Under-OU tiered Pokemon. (Most would be fairly gimmicky, but meh). I'm thinking about F.E.A.R. Rattata in (non-tiered) singles, and the "Don't Fuckle With Shuckle" self-named, but widely-used (I think) strategy for (non-tiered) doubles. (Don't Fuckle With Shuckle won't work in PokeMMO due to the fact that Shell Smash doesn't exist in Gen III)

Are hax items still banned?

Anything else particularly noteworthy that changes from singles?

You can use any pokemon besides mewtwo/rayquaza in doubles. We also don't have RU currently, although I'd like to see RU in the future. Endeavor strategies aren't that great just because we lack focus sash. Hax items are banned, although scope lens is no longer a hax item. Moves that affect multiple pokemon in doubles will have reduced power like surf/rock slide. I believe rock slide is about 57.5 base power in doubles. I don't think there are many other doubles move mechanic changes outside of slight base power decreases. Rock slide spam in doubles is quite common as dragon dance tyranitar/choice band aerodactyl can cause many flinches on anything they outspeed. Tyranitar also provides the special defense boost, meaning aerodactyl can survive some cool hits like jolteon thunderbolt.