Competitive Assistance Quick-fire Questions.

HP Fire is the most common I think, to trap forre. HP Grass for swamp. Don't think ice is that great.

The standard go 252 Sp Atk, hit around 108 speed. There are a lot of pokes around 100 speed. I think 108 beats venu, Arc, Ursa. Rest of the evs in HP.

Standard moveset is Tbolt, Hp, Sub, Metal sound.

ok thx :)

what speed i should aim for adamant ddance kingdra. 118 seems good but i'm new to this comp thingy so i'm not sure. 

123 * 1.5 (1 DD) = 184 (Beats Starmie) - 140 EVs at 31 IV

127 * 1.5 (1 DD) = 190 (Beats Alakazam) - 172 EVs at 31 IV

134 *1.5 (1 DD) = 201 (Beasts Jolt and Aero) - 228 EVs at 31 IV

EDIT: I'd suggest 123 and invest in bulk. Kingdra has a lot of bulk and doesn't fear taking a couple hits en-route to +2 DD. 

EV spread and move set suggestions for a hasty crobat?

Depends on the tier you want to use it in, UU or NU?

Edited by DoubleJ

Well if u want to reach 200+ speed after 1 DD u need 228 evs with an iv of 31 in speed, so 134 speed

123 * 1.5 (1 DD) = 184 (Beats Starmie) - 140 EVs at 31 IV

127 * 1.5 (1 DD) = 190 (Beats Alakazam) - 172 EVs at 31 IV

134 *1.5 (1 DD) = 201 (Beasts Jolt and Aero) - 228 EVs at 31 IV

EDIT: I'd suggest 123 and invest in bulk. Kingdra has a lot of bulk and doesn't fear taking a couple hits en-route to +2 DD. 

I see. Thanks a lot :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moveset for Careful and Impish Top ( I got both )

For Impish..

EQ, RS, Mach punch, Bulk up, Rapid spin.

Usually 4 of those.. Everyone uses different sets since its so versatile.

Generally I like Eq,RS, Mach, with either Rapid spin(if I feel I need a spinner) or bulk up.

For Careful..

I think same set as above usually.. Although I should add pursuit is pretty good option on a Careful one.

Adamant or Jolly Kangaskhan? (Non-CB btw)

Bulky Careful is becoming the standard non-CB Kangaskhan using the 1 turn Rest. But if from those two I had to pick it would be Adamant. Everything over 90 speed is + speed nature anyways. In addition there's not a huge amount of viable base 85 speeders in UU so you aren't losing to much anything significant for not being Jolly.

Edit: The biggest reason to be Jolly is to outspeed Weelee but it's not that viable in the current UU because it gets walled to death by so many things.

Edited by OrangeManiac

evs build of gyarados?

And MEtagross  and Heracross.

Natures?

Heracross usually has max speed and att, same for gyara.

Metagross, the standard adamant set, has 252 att, significant hp investment and a little speed investment (possibly enough to outspeed jolt/aero after agility)

Natures?

Heracross usually has max speed and att, same for gyara.

Metagross, the standard adamant set, has 252 att, significant hp investment and a little speed investment (possibly enough to outspeed jolt/aero after agility)

Jolly Gyara, But  don't know if I would breed it for a Jolly.

Jolly Gyara, But  don't know if I would breed it for a Jolly.

I suppose you're getting a gyara just for the sake of having one then.

If you had a ddance gyara in mind, then jolly would be the best thing.

252 att, 164 (assuming 31 iv) on speed so you're safe against jolt at just +1, and the rest in hp/def.

Max speed allows you to outspeed jolly blaziken, which more often than not has thunderpunch.

If you already have a solid team look what would be the most useful set of moves to support it.

If you don't, ddance gyara is generally considered the best set you can run, so go for it.