[Art] Pixel Art?

These take ages to do, but I like to images and do some pixel painting out of them.  All images used are respective of their original owners and these aren't in my dA account yet.  Also they can take ages to do depending on the image.  Programme used Paint Shop Pro X

SYLVEON

Sylveon_zpsd0gaqshi.png

This was the first one that I have done to see if I can do it.  I went basic and Sylveon was the one that I have on file.

EEVEELUTIONS

http://postimg.org/image/6twqclk3h/full/

Link above is my Eeveelution one.  In width it is just over 1500px.

This one took longer as the original image had mainly purples in it.  I have looked at my other images and renders to get the exact colours and tried to emulate them in this image.

Those are the two that I have for now and looking for another one to do.  This could take some time and once done will post.

These take ages to do, but I like to images and do some pixel painting out of them.  All images used are respective of their original owners and these aren't in my dA account yet.  Also they can take ages to do depending on the image.  Programme used Paint Shop Pro X

SYLVEON

Sylveon_zpsd0gaqshi.png

This was the first one that I have done to see if I can do it.  I went basic and Sylveon was the one that I have on file.

EEVEELUTIONS

http://postimg.org/image/6twqclk3h/full/

Link above is my Eeveelution one.  In width it is just over 1500px.

This one took longer as the original image had mainly purples in it.  I have looked at my other images and renders to get the exact colours and tried to emulate them in this image.

Those are the two that I have for now and looking for another one to do.  This could take some time and once done will post.

WoW. I love your work, good job!!~

• Kizhaz locked this topic